Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2 Lawrence County 1 15th Region Championship
Final from Inez.

This is JC's third trip to the state baseball tournament (2004, 2007, 2014) in coach Shawn Hall's career!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
JC has beat LC four times in one month.

May 1st: 3-2 in 8 innings at JC
May 2nd: 6-4 @ Lawrence County
May 22nd: 7-3 @ Paintsville for the 57th district title
May 31st: 2-1 @ Sheldon Clark for the 15th region title.
JC (29-10; Region 15) will play Tates Creek (33-6; Region 11) on Tuesday the 3rd at 6pm in the state tournament.
:rockon: :1: :champ: :wenumber1
Congratulations to The Eagles, and to Bob Seger! Enjoy it!
congrats to jc and good luck and best wishes next week. Proud of our bulldogs looking forword to the next couple of years with this group of boys.
Great Job Eagles. !!!!
Congrats JC! And Congrats to LC on a Great Season!
Congrats to the Golden Eagles! Glad it was finally brought back to JC! Tonight's win also set the school record for most wins in a season, 30.
Great season for the Bulldogs as well
Great game overall
Johnson Central Golden Eagle baseball, basketball, football, and softball combine to go 55-2 against 15th regional teams in 2013-2014.
Who pitched for both teams?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Congratulations to The Eagles, and to Bob Seger! Enjoy it!

Thanks PT...We are all excited and really looking forward to it...Maybe one of these days David (15th region) wont have to go out and slay Goliath in the first round......lol
Pupaw Wrote:Who pitched for both teams?
Hitchcock/Meade and Wallen/Cavins.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hitchcock/Meade and Wallen/Cavins.

Thanks Seger. Sounds like it was a great game. Congrats to JC on the win and best of luck in the first round against Tates Creek
Belfry0304 Wrote:Johnson Central Golden Eagle baseball, basketball, football, and softball combine to go 55-2 against 15th regional teams in 2013-2014.
Umm. That will work.
Just wondering where the normally over active LC faithful have been since late Saturday evening. Most of the time the message boards are going nuts. I feel like it's been a vacation the last 36 hrs.
"Holy mother of god" what is wrong with you people on here. Why all the hate between the Lawrence and Johnson people on here. Can't we all just get along. You people act like a bunch of little kids. Not one negative thing was said on this thread and then the guy above me is trying to start something. Some people just love drama. If you don't like someone or things they say then just ignore em' block em or what ever makes you happy but don't act like you hate it and then try and start stuff. This goes for both sides. I think people who aren't even from either county try to keep it going also. Now as for me, you can say what you want about me because I just don't give a #$%5 that,s just how I roll.bahahahahahahahah

:haters:
Also I don't follow baseball much but congrats to JC on the win. Your #:1:
Let's be honest here. IF the rolls were reversed do you honestly think for one minute that there wouldn't be all kinds of arguments on this forum. You bet your bottom dollar bc every loud mouth in LC would be on here talking trash. It's ok when you win but when you lose and someone else says something you get all fired up. Well now you know how the Paintsville group felt when LC beat them in the district and the first 6 posts were nothing but friendly from the people of Pville toward LC and then one of your nutty fans had to start with the " how much worse it should have been" game. So I tell you what Double GG. Next time the rolls are reversed lets see how polite the LC group is. Then u may have a reason to get your pink panties in a wad.
You mean these

[Image: http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/...anties.jpg]

How did you know.....................bahahahahahahahahahah!
:haters:
Completely Neutral Wrote:Let's be honest here. IF the rolls were reversed do you honestly think for one minute that there wouldn't be all kinds of arguments on this forum. You bet your bottom dollar bc every loud mouth in LC would be on here talking trash. It's ok when you win but when you lose and someone else says something you get all fired up. Well now you know how the Paintsville group felt when LC beat them in the district and the first 6 posts were nothing but friendly from the people of Pville toward LC and then one of your nutty fans had to start with the " how much worse it should have been" game. So I tell you what Double GG. Next time the rolls are reversed lets see how polite the LC group is. Then u may have a reason to get your pink panties in a wad.

What are you talking about if the rolls were reversed. Not one negative thing was said in this thread for a nice change but then someone just could not resist and that someone being you.
You are dumber than I first thought. If you actually read what I wrote, and reply to that instead of saying what you feel then you would know I didn't say anything about THIS thread. I said in other threads.
Completely Neutral Wrote:Just wondering where the normally over active LC faithful have been since late Saturday evening. Most of the time the message boards are going nuts. I feel like it's been a vacation the last 36 hrs.

See you got to get on here and show you are dumber than you look if thats possible. :yawn:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC has beat LC four times in one month.

May 1st: 3-2 in 8 innings at JC
May 2nd: 6-4 @ Lawrence County
May 22nd: 7-3 @ Paintsville for the 57th district title
May 31st: 2-1 @ Sheldon Clark for the 15th region title.

Thats a good measuring stick for you to see where your team is at. Not many can say that! "I am proud of LC's past and looking forward to the future"!
If ROLES were reversed?
We are trying to be supportive of the 15th region champion johnson central golden eagles.

And I guarantee if the roles were reversed we not refer to the players from jc as no-talent or bush leaguer s.

Lc baseball team is classy when they win and classy win they lose u should see if some of boys will let you hang out with them maybe some class will rub off on you.
Not sure where you are getting that LC Baseball Team, LC School or LC People has been called bush-league. LC Baseball team is one of the best coached team in the 15th Region. I have friends and family who play for LC. What I referred to bush-league I was referring to the actions of some players, coaches and fans of LC. Remember we all have a few fans / posters like “lchsalumnus” who is an ass most all the time. The question that I have been asking and I feel you need to be asking is why is LC's Fans and Coach being confronted so directly on this sights? These challenges have call from most all other teams fans from the 15th Region no just JC Fans.

Below is a few examples of bush-league behavior from players, coach, & Fans from LC which influenced others.

Players & Coaches

When players are screaming at the opposing pitchers when he is in his delivery that is capital BUSH-LEAGUE.

When a coach allows players to act in unsportsmanlike way listed above that is bush-league.

Most of us were taught that we cheer for our team not against other teams it does not appear LC was taught that lesson.

Coach Feltner

Most everyone that I talk to respects Coach Feltner for his baseball skills and coaching but many see his antic on the field as bush-league. He seems to want to argue every close call and many not so close calls. An example of this was the play at the place in the Regional finals when the ss was thrown out. Coach Feltner know that his player could not jump over the catcher but he came out and argued any way. In the 4 games JC played LC, Coach Feltner interrupted play to argue a call on less than 15 to 20 times.

Poster / Fans
lchsalmunus and other have made every excuse under the sun for LC losses. It would be nice to some of LC poster either credit the opposing team for quality play or accept responsibility for their teams deficiencies. This can been seen very clearly in 3 of the 4 wins JC had against LC. JC won the 3 close games because we made more plays defensively. If you want to take the negative side of the games LC lose the 3 games because of their inability to make defense plays.

I hope this clear up what I was trying to say about bush-league actions.
I was not aware that you could not jump over a player that is on the ground blocking the baseline. That explans a lot couse I knew he did not tag him.
Trust me when I say that other people would say the same thing about Johnson Central fans, coaches and players. What people see is their perception. It is definitely not always reality.