Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 21 Paintsville 8
Final
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Alot closer than I figured.
Congrats to Hazard
Congrats Bulldogs!
Way to go Bulldogs!!!
Congrats to Hazard
Paintsville's 18 man roster is really killing them down the stretch.
PHSCARD Wrote:Paintsville's 18 man roster is really killing them down the stretch.

yea it is
Congrats to Hazard. The Tigers need more players!
Congrats Dawgs....Knew this one would happen! Go beat the Panthers!!
Hazard 28 Pikeville 13
Congrats Hazard, exactly what i guessed
I hope Hazard does beat the Panthers! ....GO DAWGS!
Congrats Hazard
You will see the real Pikeville team this Friday and Hazard will take a thumping.

Pikeville 35
Hazard 7
I hope so jetpilot
The real Pikeville team better show up. They have not played up to their standards for the last 2 weeks.
If the score was 21-14 against Jenkins, Then Im gonna lean a little to Hazard side and say
Hazard-30
Pikeville-20
jetpilot Wrote:You will see the real Pikeville team this Friday and Hazard will take a thumping.

Pikeville 35
Hazard 7
I don't know if it will be that bad of a score but I hope so. Go PVille.
Its not what I expected ! But Congrats to the Dawgs ! Tigers you're gonna have to keep ur heads up and get ready for the Playoffs !
blackcat_student Wrote:Its not what I expected ! But Congrats to the Dawgs ! Tigers you're gonna have to keep ur heads up and get ready for the Playoffs !

I think at this point the Tigers are just hoping to field 20 players by playoff time. When you have two seniors out in the secondary, who have started for two or more years it hurts especially against a passing team. That's still no excuse for the offense, as Paintsville hardly had any yardage last night. It was definitely a defensive struggle. Hazard was able to pull out a couple more big plays offensively than Paintsville. I think the Tigers were in the red zone five times last night, and just could not convert. They're going to need to regroup, play hard against South Floyd and then hope to hang with Pikeville. No offense, if you want to talk about Hazard-Pikeville I suggest starting a prediction thread.