•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets!
the eagles stay undefeated and win by 2 scores
Golden Eagle Wrote:Since you mentioned the Paintsville game from what I've heard Johnson Central has signed there end of the deal but Paintsville has had the contract for three week and they have yet to sign it. So they may not be an Apple Bowl next year unless Paintsville signs on the dotted line.

I was listening to the pregame on 98.9 and Spike was talking to Coach Matney and he said that the contract was signed for atleast the next two seasons. So, I don't think he would have said that without it being true. So I will take his word for it instead of all the rumors. People start that rumor every year. I just don't see how either can afford NOT to sign. BIG Money game. :thumpsup:
OK back to the thread. JC better be ready cause Ashland is coming in there to win and break hearts. BUT, I will still go with the Eagles in what will be a hard fought battle. I'll be there to see it. Would miss this one after last years exciting ending!
Ridge Runner Wrote:I was listening to the pregame on 98.9 and Spike was talking to Coach Matney and he said that the contract was signed for atleast the next two seasons. So, I don't think he would have said that without it being true. So I will take his word for it instead of all the rumors. People start that rumor every year. I just don't see how either can afford NOT to sign. BIG Money game. :thumpsup:
Johnson Central signed there end of the deal. Paintsville has yet to sign it and that comes from the AD himself. I think coach Matney was under the impression that Paintsville had signed the contract but as of last week that haven't.
Ridge Runner Wrote:I was listening to the pregame on 98.9 and Spike was talking to Coach Matney and he said that the contract was signed for atleast the next two seasons. So, I don't think he would have said that without it being true. So I will take his word for it instead of all the rumors. People start that rumor every year. I just don't see how either can afford NOT to sign. BIG Money game. :thumpsup:
Bill Mike has NOT signed the contact so that eliminates the rumor theory.
rooster Wrote:Bill Mike has NOT signed the contact so that eliminates the rumor theory.

Well, tell your coach to not say it has been signed on the radio for everyone and their brother to hear. Just going by what the said. If it hasn't been I'm sure it will be. :igiveup:
I say Central wins in a blow out. Ashland is good don't get me wrong, but definitely not like years past. Central seems to be getting better every year. I say JC by 21+.
Ridge Runner Wrote:Well, tell your coach to not say it has been signed on the radio for everyone and their brother to hear. Just going by what the said. If it hasn't been I'm sure it will be. :igiveup:
I've got a better idea, you tell him and then tell yours to sign.
Perhaps what he was saying was that it had been signed on JC's end ?
That could be the part of the conversation that remark was taken from.
Football FANatic Wrote:Perhaps what he was saying was that it had been signed on JC's end ?
That could be the part of the conversation that remark was taken from.
No, I took it exactly the way it was meant.
JC will take this one!!

EAGLES-77
TOMCATS-28
rooster Wrote:I've got a better idea, you tell him and then tell yours to sign.

Well, you are just taking things the wrong way. All I did was repeat what your coach said on the radio for half the state to hear. I didn't go and ask any AD if it was true. I just took what he said as true. He may have thought it to be signed, I don't know. Golden Eagle asked a question and I just told him what was said. You don't have to get your panties in a wad and lash out at someone everytime you think they are talking about JC. Because no-one was talking about anyone. Just repeating what was said on Public radio. It has always been that way since I was in school and it always gets signed. JEEEZ! :thumpsup:
Ridge Runner Wrote:Well, you are just taking things the wrong way. All I did was repeat what your coach said on the radio for half the state to hear. I didn't go and ask any AD if it was true. I just took what he said as true. He may have thought it to be signed, I don't know. Golden Eagle asked a question and I just told him what was said. You don't have to get your panties in a wad and lash out at someone everytime you think they are talking about JC. Because no-one was talking about anyone. Just repeating what was said on Public radio. It has always been that way since I was in school and it always gets signed. JEEEZ! :thumpsup:
Actually I didn't ask a question I was just stating the facts that I know and I was referring to OffTheHook's post. I assure you that there are no panties that are in a wad over on this side of town but it's obvious that you and the rest of the tiger followers( both old and new Confusedhh: )just live to take pot shot's at anything that involves Johnson Central and the rest of the county school system. There must not be anything else for the tiger lovers to talk about this football season because I'm seeing more and more of you on Johnson Central threads stirring your usual crap. My original post on this matter was directed to OffTheHook but you've chosen to to come to his rescue about the matter and I believe I know why. Don't worry your secret is safe with me.Confusedhh:
Golden Eagle Wrote:Actually I didn't ask a question I was just stating the facts that I know and I was referring to OffTheHook's post. I assure you that there are no panties that are in a wad over on this side of town but it's obvious that you and the rest of the tiger followers( both old and new Confusedhh: )just live to take pot shot's at anything that involves Johnson Central and the rest of the county school system. There must not be anything else for the tiger lovers to talk about this football season because I'm seeing more and more of you on Johnson Central threads stirring your usual crap. My original post on this matter was directed to OffTheHook but you've chosen to to come to his rescue about the matter and I believe I know why. Don't worry your secret is safe with me.Confusedhh:

NO Secret. And No not stirring up crap. Just stating what I heard. Assumed it was a fact. But, I guess that's what I get for assuming what was said on their radio station by their coach was true. Wasn't coming to anyones rescue was just replying to your post with what I assumed was true. And not once have I put JC down or the county school system. So I'm done with this one. :igiveup: Like I said earlier all I did was repeat what your coach said on the radio and that was the last that I had heard or even thought about it. I just thought I was passing along some info, NOT trying to stir up crap. I'm done let's get back to the thread.
kysportsguru Wrote:JC will take this one!!

EAGLES-77
TOMCATS-28

Youve got to be joking:thatsfunn
Come on guys...enough about PHS. I'm sure the contract will get signed...it always does. The PHS game is over and done. Let's talk about this weeks game....I can't wait to see the crowd Friday night! It's gonna be one heck of game!
kysportsguru Wrote:JC will take this one!!

EAGLES-77
TOMCATS-28

I'm guessing this was meant as a joke!?
Should be a good game, I'm going with Ashland in this one.

AHS-22
JC-20
well i think this game is going to be alot closer then what you people think..

ashland 21
jc 20
tomcatfan06 Wrote:well i think this game is going to be alot closer then what you people think..

ashland 21
jc 20

I think you just commited the cardinal sin on BGR, going against Johnson Central. I'm sure you and I both will be hearing about this one for a long time, well at least until Friday.
I will not predict a winner in this game however when i was in the locker room last year and the oficials were inspectignAshlands Equipment i thought that was a pretty dirty trick by Johnson Central to play those mind games with our kids and matney exploding on the sidelines as well it was a very bad display of how to act during a high school so i 2 however this reflects more to the central coaching staff than the players themselves so and the team is very talented however because of last years antics i will be pulling for the tomcats and not rooting for j.c even in the playoffs
They pull out all they stops when they think they are going to be in for a fight. I'd look for it again this year, I'm sure you may hear a complaint about the footballs not being the right size or a perfect oval. I think they have too many coaches too, so its hard telling which one done it last season. It wouldn't suprise me that one of them, a former player that quit on that team when he was in high school because they were down but proudly wears a head set, was probably behind it and not coach matney.
:lmao:I heard it might rain so we might have to bring our mudd cleats.
t-cat50 Wrote::lmao:I heard it might rain so we might have to bring our mudd cleats.

Don't do that, they'll complain that they are too long and will cover up that pretty grass.
UrBoi Wrote:They pull out all they stops when they think they are going to be in for a fight. I'd look for it again this year, I'm sure you may hear a complaint about the footballs not being the right size or a perfect oval. I think they have too many coaches too, so its hard telling which one done it last season. It wouldn't suprise me that one of them, a former player that quit on that team when he was in high school because they were down but proudly wears a head set, was probably behind it and not coach matney.

I do not know who requested The Equipment check However i Do Know It was Matney Who Received The Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty @ the end of the game if my memory is correct he received 2 actually could be wrong on that though
UrBoi Wrote:Don't do that, they'll complain that they are too long and will cover up that pretty grass.

Yeah we might tear up the nest oh wait we already intend to do that dont we
Friday Is Cloudy With a 20% chance of rain no excuses J.C
t-cat50 Wrote::lmao:I heard it might rain so we might have to bring our mudd cleats.

First of all lets not act like all the water on that field was from the rain that we had recieved. Talk to your local FD about it. And next dont worry about the field being wet for this game. JC has a tarp over the field to keep it nice a dry. JC is playing this game into there advantage. Bring a change of clothes though, cause the back of those jerseys are going to be hard to read considering the Tomcats will be on there backs about all night.Smile
I'll take Johnson Central in this one. Ashland has a great team but I don't think it will be enough for a win.
Kayaker Wrote:First of all lets not act like all the water on that field was from the rain that we had recieved. Talk to your local FD about it. And next dont worry about the field being wet for this game. JC has a tarp over the field to keep it nice a dry. JC is playing this game into there advantage. Bring a change of clothes though, cause the back of those jerseys are going to be hard to read considering the Tomcats will be on there backs about all night.Smile

Those Are Some Heavy Statements Hope Your Prepared to eat crow if proven wrong :Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next