•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets!
Paul Blazer (7-1) 0 20.70 (22)
@ Johnson Cent (8-0) 0 31.68 (78)
Interesting prediction from Massie Ratings--- Johnson Central 78 % of winning- Ashland, 22 % chance of winning...
I dont know,,,,
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
HSFootballFreak Wrote:Johnson Central takes this one..they are not number 1 in the mountains for no reason

Ashland isn't figured into the mountain top 10. Where would you rank Ashland in the mountains?
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Kayaker Wrote:JC only played against Arliss Beach his senior year. That was the 2001 football season after Bill Musick had left to take the Principal job at Fairview. In the 2000 season JC was a 4A school and had its undefeated 10-0 record while Ashland was in Class 3A. The head coach at that time was Bruce Humphery. Arguable the biggest bust in JC football history. That was the only year he was the coach at JC as they went 2-8 with wins over Bourbon Co. and Magoffin Co.

Thanks for the info.....i remember JC going undefeated the year before we played and musick left for fairview and he turned that program around...
1 more day
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:1 more day

One more day until Ashland is baffled! :letsparty
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:1 more day
:letsparty :letsparty :rockon:
Who all is going? I'm going to try and make the trip but it depends on what happens later today. I have a sick relative in Tennessee, and if nothing changes I'll be going there to visit instead.
im going with the eagles
is the game at ashland or jc
TRAIN85 Wrote:im going with the eagles
is the game at ashland or jc

At Central.
I'll be there for sure.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I'll Def. be there!! Can't Wait!!! Who's Ready for some :football:?
I think this will be a great game, and I really look for it to be decided in the 4th quarter. I hope Ashland gives them a good game, cause JC hasn't had one all year.
It turns out that I'll get to make it to the ball game tonight. I decided to leave first thing in the morning to go to Tennessee. Hope to see a few of you all there. Will we be allowed to stand on the track for the game or does everyone have to be in a seat?
I dont think i'll be able to make this one , but i'll be listening to the radio for sure!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
IRISH4 Wrote:It turns out that I'll get to make it to the ball game tonight. I decided to leave first thing in the morning to go to Tennessee. Hope to see a few of you all there. Will we be allowed to stand on the track for the game or does everyone have to be in a seat?
If it gets full you will more than likely be aloud to stand on the track.. It all depends on what kind of crowd is there.
ill be there:popcorn: :letsparty :rockon:
I'll be there! :letsparty :redboxer: :football:
just a few more hours till the game weve all been waiting for...should be the one of the best in the state i do believe... :letsparty
I think the Tomcats have a good chance tonight, would be very interesting if they pulled this one out.
Gameday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)