Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST ALL AROUND SOCCER PLAYERS IN THE AREA
who do you think are the best players in the area
The Best all around players in the area are here at pike central where i can name 3 real good players right off the bat
1 Carlos Pacheco- he has one of the hardest if not the hardest shots in the area
2 Tony Pacheco- he can play the field taking defenders one on one and beating them, his passing ability, and his aknoledgement of everyone on the field
3 T.J. Yates- His ability to play the whole field such as helping back on D playing midfield and also him being able to play at forward... also with his precission crosses and his long throw ins and also do any of u recall his 30 or 40 yard goal in district championship against pikeville

Those are the three best players in the area and the three main reasons we will win district with their ability to improve the whole team and get them involved
i think that pc will be a threat not only cuz of our players but we also have a great coach in marco pacheco
Wasn't this the forum for the BEST players in the area...because the best players in the 32nd District aren't even listed above....which about 5 of the best players come from Pikeville. How can all of the best players in the region be from a team that won 1 game all season?
"alleysplat" Wrote:The Best all around players in the area are here at pike central where i can name 3 real good players right off the bat
1 Carlos Pacheco- he has one of the hardest if not the hardest shots in the area
2 Tony Pacheco- he can play the field taking defenders one on one and beating them, his passing ability, and his aknoledgement of everyone on the field
3 T.J. Yates- His ability to play the whole field such as helping back on D playing midfield and also him being able to play at forward... also with his precission crosses and his long throw ins and also do any of u recall his 30 or 40 yard goal in district championship against pikeville

Those are the three best players in the area and the three main reasons we will win district with their ability to improve the whole team and get them involved

Is this forum about the best players at Pike Central or in Eastern Kentucky, Alleysplat? IMO Carlos is simply to out of shape to be factor the whole game, tony is good but still small, and TJ is okay but there are other players who can do all the things you say he excels at, like long throw ins and crosses, better then him.

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:44 am:

"earlynovember" Wrote:i think that pc will be a threat not only cuz of our players but we also have a great coach in marco pacheco

I agree with you here Alleysplat, Pachecho is a very good coach and a master of the game. Caoaching should be a factor in determining the 32nd district champions this year, but this forum is about players so lets stay on topic.
i am wondering why SV is getting no love. Chris Tackett in my book is a very talented player, if he would only give up football and stick with soccer.
"FUßBALLLIEBE" Wrote:i am wondering why SV is getting no love. Chris Tackett in my book is a very talented player, if he would only give up football and stick with soccer.

SV does have some decent players, it just seemed that during most of the game they didn't play together....

Is there any SV players playing soccer in College?
God is that all u guys at pikeville care about players going to college....
Right now we are in high school and we are playing high school soccer
and yes shelby valley does have some good players on their team such as chris tackett and they do kno how to play because they are a tough team to beat....
the three best players in this region do play at central one of them made freakin ODP dont u guys care about that not a freakin college scholarship
but also there is good players at pikeville.... u guys happy now that i mentioned ur precious little school now u guys can talk amongst urselves who is going to college and who is getting a scholarship
shannon mounts from belfry is pretty good
"alleysplat" Wrote:God is that all u guys at pikeville care about players going to college....
Right now we are in high school and we are playing high school soccer
and yes shelby valley does have some good players on their team such as chris tackett and they do kno how to play because they are a tough team to beat....
the three best players in this region do play at central one of them made freakin ODP dont u guys care about that not a freakin college scholarship
but also there is good players at pikeville.... u guys happy now that i mentioned ur precious little school now u guys can talk amongst urselves who is going to college and who is getting a scholarship

HAHAHAHA That's Hilarous...
1. When your a senior, you will be talking about college too.
2. Are you forgetting who is in our region... and your telling me the pachecho's are better than players from corbin and South Laurel, there is no way, you put those 3 up that your talking about and they will get dominated.
3. ODP big flip.... Rangel from Pikeville made it, yeah, you have to be good but its not what you are making of it.
4. Why should we be happy? Because you made a true statement?

Pike Central has no clue, and its sad to say but they will still win the district championship.
ok in the area ........ isnt that just pikeville, pc , sv ,and perry county .....
This thread is going to be watched
The 32nd district is compiled of pike central, pikeville, shelby valley, and perry central....if belfry, east ridge, and hazard gets teams.....they will be in this district too. But they all play in the region with corbin, south laurel and other teams out of london/ashland.
i think Tony is good skilled..but wil get better with age..stil young right? ....carlos..no ..im sorry..too out of shape and small....and tj...hes not as good as pplo make him out to be...he made odp....ive been there done that...played with the best high school seniors in the state when i played, they were on my team..want some names of teammates ask and look em up...as for now odp is gone to waste, they got a new Coaching director and its not the same anymore......
what about Altman, Elkins, Rangel, castle? none of them were any good?...well....gues they magically won district.....tyler tacket from valley also has good skills along with #27 from Perry
Altman is good especially with his heigth thats a plus
"phs20white" Wrote:i think Tony is good skilled..but wil get better with age..stil young right? ....carlos..no ..im sorry..too out of shape and small....and tj...hes not as good as pplo make him out to be...he made odp....ive been there done that...played with the best high school seniors in the state when i played, they were on my team..want some names of teammates ask and look em up...as for now odp is gone to waste, they got a new Coaching director and its not the same anymore......
what about Altman, Elkins, Rangel, castle? none of them were any good?...well....gues they magically won district.....tyler tacket from valley also has good skills along with #27 from Perry

I agree 100% with you phs20white
Channing Thacker was Centrals best defender, and one of the best in the district last season. With some more experience this season since i believe he was new to soccer, although im not sure about that, he should get a lot better next season. As for Pikevilles defense Dave Taylor and Ken Case were always solid in the backfield.
Channing was definatly the best in the backfield for PC, but he won't be playing next year...so I dont know who is going to step up and fill his shoes.
Altman, Elkins, Rangel, and Castle i think we're P-ville boys' soccer's best plyrs
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:shannon mounts from belfry is pretty good
shannon is damn good,i played with him in the league and he is a very talented mid.
I dont know alot about soccer but u guys keep doin wat ur doin and i will respect u for it
go belfry
i wish all you little central geeks would shut up and quit trying to make fun of pikeville when you cant. look at yourselves before making comments. you all try to act bad when you all are a bunch of p*****s. and oh yeah - pony tails are the new fad.
totally agree...pike central u guys were terrible compared to pikeville...if ur gonna talk back it up
all of this threating/ "im better than you" needs to quit...its corrupting this whole thing. if you wanna prove your better than somebody, prove it on the field, and dont hide behind a computer screen. and if you dont have a chance to play them on the field, your dispute shouldnt even matter. pike co. is so ignorant when it comes to soccer, and this is stupid to continue to argue about it.
Were prepared to back it up next season
you guys wait until next season when we play u guys u will wish that u have never made them posts about us having to back it up
whae anway ..... max pufunda or however u spell his name .... no1 ..... we have alot of ppl .... who started that wasnt a senior anyway ... im tellin u p-ville has no1

peace im out
Belfry does have really good players on their team as wella s pc and sv has some as well ..... Tyler Tackett and Sally roberts from htere on the girls
I look for Michael Hull and Max Pafunda to step and lead this Panther team. Will they win district? Too early to tell but I think they have a good shot of defending their district championship title.
PHS win district next year....doubtful with the team PC is bringing back. But youknowwhoibe is right, Hull and Pafunda will be the leaders next year. I am interested to see what next years coach can do? anyone have any idea who the new coach is?