Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Middle 22 Pikeville 16
Eaglewings42 Wrote:actually pikeville beat belfry once this year and belfry beat pikeville once this year...they didnt beat pikeville twice
I stand corrected.
Im not trying to make excuses because Belfry beat Pikeville fair and square. Ill admit that. I apologize for getting off subject and out of hand.
Wayto go BMS Pirates I was there and you boys played your hearts out. Keep up the good work and no matter what anyone else says,you guys wait till next year.There will be alot more wins to go with this one Congratulations also to Pikeville on a very good effort You guys also played your butts off.Just simply a great game by both teams and quite a game by all who participated.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I mean who knows, you may be right. We will never know about pikeville/east ridge. But, in order for them to beat Belfry who beat them twice this year, or east ridge, who has 3 feeder schools and they barely squeezed by millard in a game millard should have won, they will have to improve quiet a bit.
Wow your "facts" are way off. Belfry won the county championship game against Pikeville, not the regular season matchup. Pikevilles JV beat ER earlier this year so there goes that statement as well.
well, my point is Pikeville will not beat ER or Belfrys freshmen teams next year. That is unless they recruit half the county like they usually do.
Quote:well, my point is Pikeville will not beat ER or Belfrys freshmen teams next year. That is unless they recruit half the county like they usually do.

HAHA thats hilarious. umm can you tell me how many different schools that belfry feeds. BESIDES WILLIAMSON WOLFPACK.Confusedhh: so many students switched from williamson to belfry they ALMOST had to call the system quits. it is known that a whole total of 6 kids pay LEGAL tuition.

and ER beat pikeville next year? :lmao:

Your deciding one game on the next four years? pretty stupid to me.
Pikeville beat Belfry...Belfry beat Pikeville BIG DEAL
What is the deal with everyone being so concerned with what is going on at BELFRY? Seems to me like you need to mind your own school business.

If everyone is so interested in what is going on over on Pond Creek perhaps they should pay a visit instead of speculate.
No need to post a nasty response, I have stated my thoughts.:dontthink
backseatbooster2 Wrote:What is the deal with everyone being so concerned with what is going on at BELFRY? Seems to me like you need to mind your own school business.

If everyone is so interested in what is going on over on Pond Creek perhaps they should pay a visit instead of speculate.
No need to post a nasty response, I have stated my thoughts.:dontthink

Thats exactly right and Ive already posted once to keep this clean before its shut down. This "garbage" is not mentioned except when someone loses, then its on. I wonder where these other High Schools get their football teams since they all transfer to Belfry Rolleyes Get real! You dont know your facts. I myself have watched these kids grow up IN KY SCHOOLS. I bet they transfered in 1st grade to play at BHS Confusedhh: Grow up kids or this thread will be closed.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Thats exactly right and Ive already posted once to keep this clean before its shut down. This "garbage" is not mentioned except when someone loses, then its on. I wonder where these other High Schools get their football teams since they all transfer to Belfry Rolleyes Get real! You dont know your facts. I myself have watched these kids grow up IN KY SCHOOLS. I bet they transfered in 1st grade to play at BHS Confusedhh: Grow up kids or this thread will be closed.

:Clap: :Thumbs:
TongueirateSho GREAT JOB LIL PIRATES!!!!!!!! :Cheerlead CONGRATS ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP YOU WORKED VERY HARD THIS SEASON AND IT SHOWED......
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Thats exactly right and Ive already posted once to keep this clean before its shut down. This "garbage" is not mentioned except when someone loses, then its on. I wonder where these other High Schools get their football teams since they all transfer to Belfry Rolleyes Get real! You dont know your facts. I myself have watched these kids grow up IN KY SCHOOLS. I bet they transfered in 1st grade to play at BHS Confusedhh: Grow up kids or this thread will be closed.

Great Post....:Thumbs:
Just wanted to congratulate the little Bucs again.

I also wanted to remind them that the high school now has a 6 game winning streak against Pikeville that I expect to see at 10 by the time you guys graduate.
BoondockSaint Wrote:Just wanted to congratulate the little Bucs again.

I also wanted to remind them that the high school now has a 6 game winning streak against Pikeville that I expect to see at 10 by the time you guys graduate.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:well, my point is Pikeville will not beat ER or Belfrys freshmen teams next year. That is unless they recruit half the county like they usually do.
lets worry about this next year. your statements about recruiting are striclty speculation and full of slander which is illegal by the way. the kids that come from county schools choose to come to pikeville just like the kids fromwv choose to go to belfry. they want to be a part of something bigger and i dont blame either group of kids for wanting to do so. their is absolutley no proof of either school recruiting so hmmmm let me think............that means they must not be recruiting. i wish everyone would quit being so jealous of belfey and pikeville. its starting to get old. maybe if someone out in the county would beat either one in a high school game then maybe you could run your mouth for a little bit. but i just dont see that happening while im alive and im pretty young. belfry and pikeville keep up thw winning tradition for pike county.
VERY NICE POST TRAIN!

Seems its hard to discuss games and cheer on the teams ect because of all the garbage. One or two bad apples......