South Laurel
Knox Central

Pineville
Clay Co

Harlan Co
Corbin

The actual draw is Friday at 1:00 at Whitley Co
What were the results of the draw ?
Draw actually went like this: Upper bracket, Pineville vs. Middlesboro, Monday Noon, South vs. Clay Co., Monday at 6. Lower bracket, Harlan Co. vs. Knox Central, Monday at 2, North vs. Corbin, Monday at 4. Times don't match up to brackets because Clay Co. is having school Monday and couldn't play an early game. If it is not going to be an all Laurel Co. final, the upset will have to come in the first round by either Clay or Corbin. But I don't think that will happen.
Predicted Outcomes

First Round
Middlesboro 4 Pineville 3
South Laurel 6 Clay Co 1
North Laurel 6 Corbin 2
Harlan Co 12 Knox Central 9

Semi-Finals
South Laurel 9 Middlesboro 3
North Laurel 7 Harlan Co 2

Championship
South Laurel 5 North Laurel 4 (9 Inn.)
This is all about two first round games. South vrs. Clay and North vrs. Corbin. Both teams looking for an upset have the same problem, scoring runs. Burns and Vires will be hard for these teams to score off. It will take super performances by Roberts and Hart in the circle to keep it close and give their teams a chance. Unless there's an upset in either of these games', it'll be a North-South final. That will be a battle.
Looks like you were dead on with your analysis. Clay did at least make South work a little, it was 0-0 til the bottom of the 5th. Corbin's atrocious defense ended any suspense early in their game with North. Don't see any possible way Middlesboro or Harlan Co. can avert an all Laurel final. If that happens, I would give the slight edge to South, just because I think Burns the senior is a little ahead of Vires, a sophomore, in the circle.
Corbin's season would have to be a huge disappointment. Couldn't believe how bad they were defensively yesterday. They gave themselves no chance. I had to scratch my about the decision to take Hart out of the circle trailing 5 to 1 with a couple swings left. Ended what little chance the Hounds had at coming back. The 5th inning blues got Clay again. All said, if you can't score you can't win. The all Laurel County final will be about who makes the least mistakes. In the first game South out hit North 8 to 4 but made a boatload of errors. Cleanest game takes home the title.
* scratch my head. Sorry, keyboarding ain't my thing.