•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2014
They do a 3way with Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County soon, I believe.
Looking good. Keep it up Coach Ray.
Weeeellllll if it ain't Flint Wildwood! I thought you might have flown the nest like everybody else that never lived in Westernwood.
Did Fairview scrimmage Sheldon Clark at Inez last night (8/15)? Any thoughts about either team?
Dang, what happened to all the Fairview folk? Any thoughts on this weekends scrimmage?
Looked horrible from what I heard not even close to same Fairview teams of the past. On a side note why doesn't musick just leave and let the mess be cleaned up by next superintendent?
NASCAR Wrote:Looked horrible from what I heard not even close to same Fairview teams of the past. On a side note why doesn't musick just leave and let the mess be cleaned up by next superintendent?

NASCAR, they may or may not be as good as former teams but why don't you give it a rest for a while. Go endorse TEAM PATCH and partner with him with the ongoing bashing of the Fairview kids. B.I.T.W.
Fairview started out slow trying different things , & people in different positions , but when FHS started their regular offense they will be using they started lighting it up ! FHS while will not be what it has been the last few years really surprised me in this scrimmage , they did a lot better than expected . I predict a 5-5 , or 4-6 year for FHS
What does the line look like now? They lost Roark, McPeek, and Goble. What kind of size/speed do they have upfront? Imo, their new offense wouldnt lend itself to the lines they have had the last 2 years. Raceland's offense is much more uptempo this year as well. Same offense, just more of a true no huddle rather than lining up, lookig at the defense, then making the call. I suspect Fairview is much of the same. Are they running the Franklin System now?
Forgot to ask what their final score was in the scrimmage.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Forgot to ask what their final score was in the scrimmage.

It was a 3 way scrimmage with Sheldon Clark , & Magoffin Co . It was 10 plays offense / defense then switch teams scrimmage , & no score kept . I think scored either 2 or 3 times against each & allowed each team to score once each if i remember correctly. Fairview's offense is very fast paced , constant , quick snap no huddle pass heavy offense .
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1507214/high.../157255706 This is the kid that scored, is he a returning starter? If so, looks like he will have to make up for loss of King. 6-4 season for The Wood
the smith kid scored twice and QB Roy looked strong in the end. Smith had highlights on Facebook, kid looks quick. Is he returning starter? Don't know if I can post his highlights link in here.
Clint Westwood Wrote:NASCAR, they may or may not be as good as former teams but why don't you give it a rest for a while. Go endorse TEAM PATCH and partner with him with the ongoing bashing of the Fairview kids. B.I.T.W.

Not bashing kids clint just speaking the truth won't be what they were not as good as players, coaches, or program. Those kids deserve better but won't happen with that leadership sorry you disagree
NASCAR Wrote:Not bashing kids clint just speaking the truth won't be what they were not as good as players, coaches, or program. Those kids deserve better but won't happen with that leadership sorry you disagree

So are you trying to convince me that if the coaches were back then we would be in the State Championship game again this season?
Clint Westwood Wrote:So are you trying to convince me that if the coaches were back then we would be in the State Championship game again this season?

Didn't say that clint
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)