Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central Girls Poor Poor Season ?
haha this is very very true lol or to spend one more dollar and play poker :-)
or donate to the chris slone foundation
haha hows that doing hurley?
Everybody just keep talking about Pike Central. They were not thought highly of last year at this time and then turned it on in the post season.

I'll put it to you this way, the two teams I wouldn't want to face in the regional are Pike Central and Magoffin Co.
they were picked to make it to the finals last year so how were they not looked highly upon they were picked to get beat by BL but out played BL
good point 15
thanks Dirty
"15thRegionFan" Wrote:You know things are bad when ur trying to decide whether you want to spend 4 dollars to go watch ur girls team play, or use the 4 dollars to donate to UNICEF.

couldnt have said it better myself...i must admit though, UNICEF has gotten more from me than they have....which isnt must...at all lol
haha is that because u sneak through the back door or you just dont go at all!
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:they were picked to make it to the finals last year so how were they not looked highly upon they were picked to get beat by BL but out played BL
Wasn't their record like 15-11 in the regular season? Betsy Layne was the favorite last year.
"15thRegionFan" Wrote:haha is that because u sneak through the back door or you just dont go at all!

duh!....idiot!....becuase i shimmy down through the rafters...havent u seen me?
sportsw i didnt say that they were picked to win i said they were picked to make it to the finals like in the season and then they drew into the same Bracket as BL and were picked to lose but won :-)