Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Give it a Try
I recognize a lot of usernames from "the other site" and I enjoyed my time there including the rules which sort of fit my style. It just seems that it has been more or less taken over by a certain clique and it was becoming very hard to find anyone who wanted to discuss the teams in the southeastern part of the state. I posted under another name there which I decided to change because it had become to easy to figure out who I was, but if anyone wants to PM me I don't mind telling who I was to those outside of my town.

Anyway, I hope I can contribute to make this a better site.
Welcome and glad to have you over here. If you need anything just give me a shout and I'll help you the best that I can.
Welcome and enjoy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome. We are glad to have you over here. And unlike the "other place" we don't mind if you talk about it here. Try mentioning BGR over there and you wil lbe suspended immediately.

Talk about whatever you'd like here (within reason).

Free speech baby!

PS - I have the same name over there.
Welcome to BGR. Have a great time posting. If you need anything at all, just let me or any of the other staff know and we'll be glad to help out.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I've always wanted to join that "other site" but you have to pay to voice your opinion ! Then a year and a half ago I found this site and I think I made a good decision joining this site than the "other one" ! Welcome to the best Sports Site in Kentucky stumpjumper !
Welcome, and have fun.......
Welcome to BGR. I know you'll have fun here and we do enjoy your oppinion. If you have any problems just let me or another staff member know.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Welcome and enjoy :thumpsup:
98NCCalum Wrote:PS - I have the same name over there.

I've read a lot of your posts in the GD forum over there along with Beef, Burnt tires, and a whole bunch of others. Couldn't believe that Freaknasty was here. He was legendary at the other place. LOL.
You made the right decision!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We welcome the competition, they run from it. That must say something, we want you to check out the other place. For free this place is simply better.
welcome man and get all of them from your area to join.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Welcome and have fun!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]