Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central job opening?
They've handled this hiring about as bad as they could.
I applied for this job. I'm from there. I had a lot of success where I'm from as an assistant. But I can't beat the politics here or there. I doubt they have looked at my resume. I'd love to get back home. My stepdaughter started at point guard two years ago there.
region Wrote:So you were a head high school girls coach and had great success?

What year you graduate from Johns Creek?

Brittany Edeln played high school basketball at Washington County. The coach at that time was JT Burton who was just recently named director of player development for the University of Tennessee.
I never said head coach....I was head assistant. And under Bill Newton who she played under as well. It was good. She was a great athlete. She was playing in the seventh grade. My credentials are good. I don't need confirmation from online AD's. Most think they have a clue. They don't.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:I never said head coach....I was head assistant. And under Bill Newton who she played under as well. It was good. She was a great athlete. She was playing in the seventh grade. My credentials are good. I don't need confirmation from online AD's. Most think they have a clue. They don't.

Well apparently you're looking for some kind of validation, being that you've broadcasted that you applied for the job on a message board.
Lol...no...don't need it. Just referring to the politics. But that's everywhere. I've been away for a long time. I've got aging parents who I'd like to get home too. But maybe I should have used you as a reference.
Was in Pikeville yesterday, heard a Hazard boys assistant coach wanted the job. I lived in Hazard and know a lot of people there, my guess would be Bowling, don't see Walker ever leaving Hazard and Parks is going after Knox boys job. Bowling coached girls basketball once before.
Anyone heard anything or know anything about it?
Announcement Tuesday at 1.
Could tell you now on all the coaches, but will know Monday evening. DN...don't no.......LOL.
Who is they? I hope that you are referencing the PCBOE, it's their fault. Don't blame the school.