Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cawood @ Leslie
Its Homecoming for the Eagles and they jus came off a tough district lost to Breathitt,and I think Cawood had a bye so Who is gonna win this game?

Cawood-14
Leslie -27
Leslie by 14 or more.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Leslie wins this one big time. Coming off a tough loss I think Leslie shows that they were better than they played against Breathitt. Leslie won't fall 0-2 in district.
20-7 Leslie
Leslie is pretty sold defensively. Gotta produce more on offense rest of the season.
this should be a good game for Leslie.

Leslie-27
Cawood-6
48-0 Leslie
LCHS56 Wrote:48-0 Leslie
I hope so.:rockon:
Leslie by 14
Leslie by 4 td's
Leslie
leslie has a great defense but just if they could get their offence in the endzone they would be very dangerous. They held bell co. 7-0 and that one touchdown was on special teams. If the eagles could have got the ball in the endzone that game it would have probably been a win.

i say leslie by 30
I agree with everyone on that LC wins but I dont see it being a Blowout maybe 2 tds, LC's O isnt that good and Cawood's D is decent good enough to stop the O of LC but Cawoods O is not gonna be able to do anything against LC's very good D so im sayin LC by 2 Tds
I agree with MVP2 it will be a hardfought game and Cawood has kept it pretty close with alot of teams. They have a lot of fight and I admire that about them.
cawood
Leslie
Leslie by 14 or more
Leslie 42
Cawood 12