Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Haddix new head coach at Corbin
I hear Frazier may be one? Any truth to this?
Doubt it with another former Bell Coach involved at Corbin. Can't see that working.
I was in Corbin today eating at sonny barbeque and over hear a group of 6 people.Talking Corbin football and they was excited about the new coach and this year Redhounds :Cheerlead
The Outsider Wrote:Which asst coaches will be staying?
Farris?
Duncan?
Mouser?
Who are the other asst coaches?

Duncum is out, although he may show up coaching at another area school.
^
It will be a completely new staff wont it?

I know that Reid went from being Unions coach to being an assistant at Lynn Camp?
That one seemed odd.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

I know that Reid went from being Unions coach to being an assistant at Lynn Camp?
That one seemed odd.

Yes it is.
Man's got to work!!!
William Muney Wrote:Man's got to work!!!

I guess.
William Muney Wrote:Man's got to work!!!

I agree. Is he going to teach?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

There will probably be some holdovers on the staff.
Any updates with assistant coaches
Mouser in. Duncum out.
staff complete?
Dungy Wrote:staff complete?

Not yet
Haddix, Roark,mouser, Watson and Cloud is what ghe folks was telling at district tournament..
redstorm Wrote:Haddix, Roark,mouser, Watson and Cloud is what ghe folks was telling at district tournament..

Who is Watson?
Watkins, Ronnie Watkins. Freshman Coach
Good solid hire. Can't wait to see how he turns around this program.. Another state title within the next five years for sure .
PBR Wrote:Good solid hire. Can't wait to see how he turns around this program.. Another state title within the next five years for sure .

guaranteed?
PBR Wrote:Good solid hire. Can't wait to see how he turns around this program.. Another state title within the next five years for sure .

I say odds aren't over 40 percent
Old Redhound Wrote:Watkins, Ronnie Watkins. Freshman Coach

Is this Ronnie's first coaching job?
Not counting coaching his son's team in little league.
redstorm Wrote:Haddix, Roark,mouser, Watkins and Cloud is what ghe folks was telling at district tournament..

Is this the final list of asst. coaches or are they looking to add to this?
I'm sure that Creekmore will still be a part of the staff.
Not the final list
Enough old blood to make the transition smooth and enough new blood to energize the Hounds.
Haddix will do good things at Corbin.
Staff should be complete now. Who's on it. Did he bring anybody from his old staff.
Lots of excitement! Who is the complete coaching staff?
I always respected Haddix because he along with Haywood and Tom Larkey were never scared to play anybody in the mountains. I would love to see Johnson Central and Corbin get a series going in the next couple of seasons.