Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell-Estill Predictions
Russell will dominate Estill in every aspect. NO CHANCE for the Neers.(LOL)
reddevil07 is the homie fer sure. haha. and i seriously hope getum-choppin comes to this game.
To be honest, I wouldn't waiste my time on this one. Now a Russell/Belfry Match up I'd drive 2 hours. Runnin clock mabey by half, Definately in the 3rd. Cali, Your gonna get stiffled by that Russell Defense homie(lol)
Getum-Choppin Wrote:To be honest, I wouldn't waiste my time on this one. Now a Russell/Belfry Match up I'd drive 2 hours. Runnin clock mabey by half, Definately in the 3rd. Cali, Your gonna get stiffled by that Russell Defense homie(lol)

I'm so glad you like to be cocky.. but beating morgan county 22 to 12.. well lets just say our boys are pumped up about the game and are ready to give it there all... but just remember 3 yrs ago we beat Russell so... maybe we will have that luck tonight... and quit callin him Cali. he has a name and its CAMERON! I like how you seem to dog him, and you havent even seen him play... hope he gives Kasey Clark a run for his money!
i love it when 30-something year-olds with no knowledge of the game of football try to hate because they never got a snap during their football career (on any level of play) so they think they're owed something. it's the funniest stuff in the world, for real.
children should have more respect for their elders no matter what the situaion.....
This is uncalled for THATRBFROMCALI.... better focus on the game you will be playing tonight...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Estill Co. is held to under 100 yards tonight..................Thats everyone >>>
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I Agree...Estill has not shot. They might give it there all, but Russell will win by a pretty good margin. Estill needs to bring their "A" game..just to keep within atleast a few touchdowns. Will not matter if you have a good RB or not, without that line..no running at all. Your gonna be shut down for sure!
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:i love it when 30-something year-olds with no knowledge of the game of football try to hate because they never got a snap during their football career (on any level of play) so they think they're owed something. it's the funniest stuff in the world, for real.

I believe Gettum knows a thing or two about football. As for you. Don't worry about getting an attitude, worry about letting your actions and not your words speak for you in the game tonight. There will be several from here watching the game tonight.

It's best not to make bold predictions. We had another young man make bold predictions about another game and he was held to 39 yards total if i'm not mistaken.

Make no mistake about it. This is the best team you will face this year in KY. Make the best of it and have fun.
Whats a football?

How many yards does it take for a first down?

Whats a snap?

for real
FBALL Wrote:Whats a football?
Isn't it a round black and white ball?

Quote: How many yards does it take for a first down?

Doesn't 8 give you a home run?

Quote: Whats a snap?
Isn't that what a dancer does at the end of a dance?
I'm sooooo confused.
FBALL Wrote:I'm sooooo confused.

Ain't that the truth.

You going to be at the goalpost tonight?
Yep
FBALL Wrote:Yep

I'll be heading over there in an hour or so. See ya then.