Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott V.S Cawood Predictions
What are Ya'lls Thoughts on this Game-its Kcc Senoir Night
I hope for the sake of Owens and Lafferty, They pull it out. These guys have been outstanding for a not-so-great Knott team. I said " I hope" but in actuality Cawood will more than likely win. Cawood lost to Breathitt 27-7 so I give Cawood a 2 td edge in this one. Cawood 27 Knott 14 Best of luck to Owens and Lafferty, These guys have done a good job for the past couple years and deserve at least 1 year in the playoffs but I'm afraid Cawood knocks that in the head.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I hope for the sake of Owens and Lafferty, They pull it out. These guys have been outstanding for a not-so-great Knott team. I said " I hope" but in actuality Cawood will more than likely win. Cawood lost to Breathitt 27-7 so I give Cawood a 2 td edge in this one. Cawood 27 Knott 14 Best of luck to Owens and Lafferty, These guys have done a good job for the past couple years and deserve at least 1 year in the playoffs but I'm afraid Cawood knocks that in the head.

I agree with everything you have said, I hope KCC can pull it off and get in the playoffs for these two boys, they really derserve but I dont think its gonna happen, Cawood will prolly beat them again for the 4th spot for the 2nd year in a row but Good Luck KCC!

Cawood-28
KCC-12
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I hope for the sake of Owens and Lafferty, They pull it out. These guys have been outstanding for a not-so-great Knott team. I said " I hope" but in actuality Cawood will more than likely win. Cawood lost to Breathitt 27-7 so I give Cawood a 2 td edge in this one. Cawood 27 Knott 14 Best of luck to Owens and Lafferty, These guys have done a good job for the past couple years and deserve at least 1 year in the playoffs but I'm afraid Cawood knocks that in the head.

I Agree KCC Has 11 Seniors and I Hope They can Pull it Off cause them Seniors have been Through Alot But like u Said Owens and Lafferty Deserve it hopefully where its Senior night they take all there emotions out in the Game and come out on Top...Good Luck To The Pats...Ill Be There Cheering Ya'll On:rockon:
I'm picking knott in this one. I do belive they will have all there starters back. Why did Lafferty play against Middlesboro.
Is it true that Owens has hurt his leg?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

My son went to the Middlesboro game and said that he had hurt is pretty bad.

Cawood by 14----20-6

No, Owens didnt hurt his leg, he'll be ready for Cawood!
MVP2 Wrote:No, Owens didnt hurt his leg, he'll be ready for Cawood!
:thumpsup:--Cawood has a big, physical line, and I think they will control the line and win this game in a close one.

Cawood is a huge improvement from the laughing stock they were last year. They have possibly the best freshmen runner in the mountains in T.J. Green. The kid is way too athletic to be a freshmen. You guys will see what I mean.

Cawood--34
KCC------21
Cawood in this one..
Knott in this one.
bobby owens and wes laferty really deserve this win as do all of the kcc seniors...knotts starting linebacker wes thacker will be back.... he has been out for about 5-6 weeks due to a leg injury and he is gonna be ready to play.
i take knott on this one
kcc-26
cawood-19
Good luck to both teams....It would be nice to see KCC earn a spot in the playoffs before next year when they are guaranteed a spot regardless.