Poll: Jenkins/Allen Central..For 4th spot in Playoffs??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
0%
Allen Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins/Allen Central ..for 4th spot in PLAYOFFS?
Hands_80 Wrote:no, i think play someone else besides them probley harlan.....but i dont know.....

go to khsaa.org and go to football, then playoff schedules and it shows how they will be played. 1 and 4 then 2 and 3. in each district.
They wont play in the same district though...For instance if Jenkins did make playoffs, they would probably play a team such as Harlan or Somerset..
the teams who go to playoffs will play the first round games in there district.. then the teams who win after that will go on to play there region..
Boomer86 Wrote:They wont play in the same district though...For instance if Jenkins did make playoffs, they would probably play a team such as Harlan or Somerset..
this year you play in your own district
groundandpound Wrote:This game will not affect the outcome on the 4 spot because ,Allen Central will not beat South Floyd !!!!!!!!!!!!!! S.F. 32 A.C 18 .Cavs get your bags packed,your going to Somerset.
why would they go to somerset?
they changed the format this year to where dist 8 1 plays dist 8 4
dist8 1
dist8 4

dist8 2
dist8 3
the winners of these 2 play each other to see who plays the winner from dist 7
jenkins gets the 4 spot and a sweet ride north on 23 to pikeville
bigpun Wrote:jenkins gets the 4 spot and a sweet ride north on 23 to pikeville

do not count your chickens before they hatch.
im sorry i dont have chickens
but i know what your talking about billhilly
I know I can't wait for next Friday either! I wish the InterMountainCable television network would be there. Does anyone have any connections with them? They done AN EXCELLENT JOB when they came to Jenkins when they played South Floyd with the tailgate party and pregame activities! This is a big game for these schools! GO CAVS!
what about this friday pb5?
well i guess i was wrong about the playoffs but they could beat pikeville if they come this friday and play, which just might give them some confedence going into the playoffs!!!!(if they go)
Allen Central better not overlook the Raiders. It seem like most people are over looking them they could pull of a mild upset friday, and the Jenkins game will not even really matter.

When was the last time a team from eighter AC or Jenkins went to the playoffs?...It has been a LONG time for both those schools. It should be a big boost for one of these two schools as far as building respectable football program, anyway good luck to the Rebels and Cavs.
Moe Wrote:Allen Central better not overlook the Raiders. It seem like most people are over looking them they could pull of a mild upset friday, and the Jenkins game will not even really matter.

When was the last time a team from eighter AC or Jenkins went to the playoffs?...It has been a LONG time for both those schools. It should be a big boost for one of these two schools as far as building respectable football program, anyway good luck to the Rebels and Cavs.

Well said Moe!

The SF vs. AC game is always big. The rivalry between the two schools is enormous. The Jenkins vs. AC game is still more than a week away. AC needs to focus on SF right now. Polls are nice to get a feel for everyones expectations of the game, but the game has to be played to determine the winner. All the polls in the world won't change that. When Friday's game is over, both SF and AC can look towards the next weeks game. One day at a time and one game at a time.

I can't speak for Jenkins, but I don't recall AC ever going to the playoffs.

Any way, good luck to all the teams. Play hard and stay safe.
The last Playoff appearance for Jenkins was in the 1994-95 season! Not sure for Allen Central.
Jenkins
bigpun Wrote:what about this friday pb5?
I wish they would send em
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The last Playoff appearance for Jenkins was in the 1994-95 season! Not sure for Allen Central.
Its big for both teams
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The last Playoff appearance for Jenkins was in the 1994-95 season! Not sure for Allen Central.
Wow almost 12 years, thats quiet a while for Jenkins and I'm like gotcha2 I'm not sure I can recall an AC team going to the playoffs, I remember when they used to participate in the 8-man playoffs a few seasons ago but as far as the real State playoffs I can't recall, if they have it has been a really long time. Big change for that 4th spot this year.
Jenkins is the better team
they really are
Moe Wrote:Wow almost 12 years, thats quiet a while for Jenkins and I'm like gotcha2 I'm not sure I can recall an AC team going to the playoffs, I remember when they used to participate in the 8-man playoffs a few seasons ago but as far as the real State playoffs I can't recall, if they have it has been a really long time. Big change for that 4th spot this year.

thats is along time for jenkins thats why people are making such a big deal about it. even if jenkins dont go very far in the playoffs, just getting there will be a great step forward for the program. but there still a few key games befor the playoffs for both AC and Jenkins, so buckle down boys lets see what your made of!
I agree and do the talking on the field! We can talk all day, but proving it is a different story..and only time shall tell! GO BIG GREEN!
If im not mistaken, Allen Central went to the playoffs the year after Jenkins made it.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I agree and do the talking on the field! We can talk all day, but proving it is a different story..and only time shall tell! GO BIG GREEN!
thats right
Who does AC play tonight
NYY10 Wrote:Who does AC play tonight
South Floyd
Jenkins will not beat Allen Central.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Jenkins will not beat Allen Central.

wait and see,after the game against Pikeville I say Jenkins will get it
Well, this officially starts the week to determine the Faith of both of these teams...And I will say this..JENKINS, you have worked to hard not to get that 4th spot..You are playing in your house...Can you be Perfect?
It has come to this. Take it to the game thread.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=17544
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]