Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small RB's
heres some recognition to the mountains small RB's. tell us about the ones you know...
Ryan Howard 2A player of the year last year. About 5'7 160 pounds but quick as lightning.
how big is the chapman kid from belfry?
Nathaniel Gilliam from Cumberland goes no more than 5' 5" and 150 but will outrun almost any DB
Russell graduate from 2004. About 5'8" and 175ish. Any guesses?
I'm gonna say Chapman is about 5'9, 165 pounds. Maybe
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Ryan Howard 2A player of the year last year. About 5'7 160 pounds but quick as lightning.

:thumpsup: I agree! and aslo Beckem Harold from Breathitt and Ryan Miller from Perry Central
anthony barker is pretty small, about 5'8 160 lbs, tough hard nose runner.......close to a 1000 yards if not already a 1000 yard rusher this season for south floyd
g epling from belfry he is 5'7 160 but he is fastTongueirateSho
Ryan Howard - Leslie

Without a doubt!
ryan kelly 5'11 and 190 pounds while adam dials is 6'0 200 pounds...they maybe small but they can pack a punchTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho:igiveup: friday
cards#1 Wrote:ryan kelly 5'11 and 190 pounds while adam dials is 6'0 200 pounds...they maybe small but they can pack a punchTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho:igiveup: friday
Kelley should be heavier than Dials. Dials is the weight class below him usually.
cards#1 Wrote:ryan kelly 5'11 and 190 pounds while adam dials is 6'0 200 pounds...they maybe small but they can pack a punchTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho:igiveup: friday
those are some pretty good size runnig backs.
warrick dunn
well ryan and adam are a little bit big to be in this category lol...I'll go with ryan howard as well
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:well ryan and adam are a little bit big to be in this category lol...I'll go with ryan howard as well

kelly and dials are not to big they are the perfect size for a good small rb
josh richardson from jenkins 5'10" about 165 pounds. hes a strong runner, very quick, and haz a big heart!
Chapman belongs here, but Gerald Epling is the first to come to mind. He is like 135lbs.
Aaron Beekman,I think he is listed 5'8 160 and a starting FB earns every yard he gets...:devilflam :Thumbs:
JFLDAD Wrote:Aaron Beekman,I think he is listed 5'8 160 and a starting FB earns every yard he gets...:devilflam :Thumbs:

I think that the 160 may be a bit inflated as well. But you better believe he earns his yardage.
So Russell's fullback weighs less than 160 lbs?

In fairness, Epling is lucky to go 140. Chapman is probably a legitimate 165, but Russell gave the kid a dose of cough syrup last season.

IF Russell v. Belfry happens, Corey Chapman will be the deciding factor. I know some people might say that Elkins should be able to pass the ball to take pressure off our running game. IMO that is overstated. It might not be fair, but Corey Chapman, assuming we Belfry gets there, will have ALOT on his shoulders in a matchup vs Russell.

I guess I just take SOME encourgagement in knowing that Russell is playing some undersized kids as well. IMO, 2a football, in it's final year, has never been better!
Forest Wrote:kelly and dials are not to big they are the perfect size for a good small rb
these 2 are big running backs for highschool not good size but big....you go to college and the average running back is like 6foot ..6 foot 1 and about 210....and the usually gain that in lifting programs once they reach the college level
Ryan Howard
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Ryan Howard 2A player of the year last year. About 5'7 160 pounds but quick as lightning.
i agree.. hes a hell of a player,,
football_fan Wrote:josh richardson from jenkins 5'10" about 165 pounds. hes a strong runner, very quick, and haz a big heart!
thats who i was thinking
Even though they are rivals of mine..Im going to have to say Epling and Chapman from Belfry..theyre quick..and Btw Ryan Kelly is 190 lbs and Adam Dials is 200 lbs..They arent small..they shouldnt really be in this category..lol
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:anthony barker is pretty small, about 5'8 160 lbs, tough hard nose runner.......close to a 1000 yards if not already a 1000 yard rusher this season for south floyd
he is actually alot smaller than that hes about 5'6 145 lbs
Ohh Beatcher Deek is pretty good too.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Ohh Beatcher Deek is pretty good too.
Hes pretty fast
Barker from South Floyd has gotta be the best small back in Kentucky.....the kid has speed and power to be small.....last word I got was he was over 280 on bench thats awesome for a kid his size.....