Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2014 schedule
Can somebody please post our schedule....

The khsaa scoreboard only has we are playing Belfry at home on Halloween.
Belfry
Boyd county
Rowan county
Ashland
Harlan county
Perry county
Greenup county
Columbus
Still like two games
eagles2011 Wrote:Belfry
Boyd county
Rowan county
Ashland
Harlan county
Perry county
Greenup county
Columbus

eagles2011 Wrote:Still like two games

Dates.... Locations??
Based on last year's schedule these are my guesses on home/away. Have no idea on dates and times.

Belfry - Home
Boyd county - Away
Rowan county -Away
Ashland - Home
Harlan county - Away
Perry county - Away
Greenup county - Home
Columbus - Probably Home
khsgamenight Wrote:Based on last year's schedule these are my guesses on home/away. Have no idea on dates and times.

Belfry - Home
Boyd county - Away
Rowan county -Away
Ashland - Home
Harlan county - Away
Perry county - Away
Greenup county - Home
Columbus - Probably Home

May drop one at Harlan Co. If not. Undefeated again going into playoffs..
Scrimmage week o Portsmouth west
Columbus south week 1 maybe game home
Week 2 still need game
Week 3 home perry county
Week 4 Harlan county away
Week 5 Boyd county away
Week 6 Columbus crusaders home
Week 7 greenup home
Week 8 Rowan county away
Week 9 Ashland home
Week 10 belfry home
Columbus has like 2 high school closeing next year so I am pretty sure we will pick up the open dates from Columbus city league
Enrollment from 950 two 1250 kids , Johnson central has 1048 kids so all the Columbus school wood be 4 a
eagles2011 Wrote:Scrimmage week o Portsmouth west
Columbus south week 1 maybe game home
Week 2 still need game
Week 3 home perry county
Week 4 Harlan county away
Week 5 Boyd county away
Week 6 Columbus crusaders home
Week 7 greenup home
Week 8 Rowan county away
Week 9 Ashland home
Week 10 belfry home
Who in the heck do you get your info from?
Heard from a really good source. That Pulaski was contacted by JC about scheduling a game and agreed. But, Coach refused to play Pulaski.

Please don't bite my head off. Just repeating what I was told.

IMO, I would love to see that game happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Heard from a really good source. That Pulaski was contacted by JC about scheduling a game and agreed. But, Coach refused to play Pulaski.

Please don't bite my head off. Just repeating what I was told.

IMO, I would love to see that game happen.
Did your really good source tell you that even if this was true it's probably due to the fact that Johnson Central lost seven starters on offense including their entire backfield? Maybe another reason was because Johnson Central at that time only had three home games scheduled and Pulaski was wanting a home game as well. Even a stat guru like yourself has to realize that a team needs more than three home games in the regular season. Why do you even care who Johnson Central schedules anyway?
Don Carlo your so dumb that's the schedule and yes probley even 3 Ohio schools will finish the schedule , but since your so smart tells us the 2 other teams that we picked up , the only open dates are Columbus school unless you want two drive 8 or 9 hours ,
eagles2011 Wrote:Don Carlo your so dumb that's the schedule and yes probley even 3 Ohio schools will finish the schedule , but since your so smart tells us the 2 other teams that we picked up , the only open dates are Columbus school unless you want two drive 8 or 9 hours ,
Just the fact that you call anybody dumb on here is funny. I'll tell you what son lets make a wager. If Johnson Central has any team from Columbus on next years schedule I'll quit posting on this site for good and If they don't you have to quit posting on here. What do you say? And just to let you in on a little secret just because you can actually navigate the web and find other state associations open date page during your busy day at the office doesn't mean that you know anything what you're talking about.
Thanks for the info DC. The reason I care is because I go to JC games as well and want to see them play good teams.

Now can I have my head back...lol.
Well I bet you they play a team from Ohio or maybe two teams ,
eagles2011 Wrote:Well I bet you they play a team from Ohio or maybe two teams ,
No you said Columbus in multiple posts so quit trying to wiggle out of the pure stupidity that you posted before. I never said that we wouldn't play anybody from Ohio I was just correcting your nonsense in your earlier posts. You would think eventually you would learn to post accurate information instead of just pulling things out of the air and putting it on here.
Pulaski County offered to play Johnson Central, but neer heard back.
Was the kicker from a year ago a Senior or do we have to endure watching Matney intentionally lose yardage late in 96-0 games to try and get the record again?
Is it that hard for somebody to post our schedule????

Or will we have to wait until game night to find out who we are playing......
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Is it that hard for somebody to post our schedule????

Call Coach Matney
eagles2011 Wrote:Don Carlo your so dumb that's the schedule and yes probley even 3 Ohio schools will finish the schedule , but since your so smart tells us the 2 other teams that we picked up , the only open dates are Columbus school unless you want two drive 8 or 9 hours ,
I am sure every school and program has idiots like you that hang around their program.People that try to talk to everyone and get any little bit of information whether it be true or not.Just so they have something to post on BGR.Maybe if you take notice a little more when you come around everyone trys to avoid you.A lot of people like BGR and not your ignorant post.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Is it that hard for somebody to post our schedule????

Maybe you and eagles2011 are of some relation.Both of you keep posting ignorant things.
I am sure every other school in the state in the state doesn't have their complete schedule done yet either.Why don't you just wait and when it gets complete it can be posted.Geez this is crazy.
This hurts the eagles the past few years. They need better nonconference teams on their schedule. Now... people can say no one will play them or its a traveling issue. There are better teams out there besides Nobleville IN or Ontario Canada 2 last year teams they scheduled. Hopefully with the new alignment in 2015 they can get better quality teams on their schedule.
meat loaf Wrote:Pulaski County offered to play Johnson Central, but neer heard back.

The rest of the story is Pulaski wanted a 1-year deal for JC to play them in their bowl game. JC agreed if they would do the return, which they would not. Can't blame them, besides only having 3 home games and with scheduling as hard as it is anyways, working out 2 year deals is the best way to prevent yourself from scrambling to find a game at the last moment like last year. The last I heard was that JC said the offer is still good and if Pulaski changes their mind and will grant a return game to call them back and they will gladly play. The phone has been silent.
Perhaps the difficulty of scheduling games leads other schools to believe it is not worth the hassle to even start the process of getting a series going with Johnson Central.:eyeroll:
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Perhaps the difficulty of scheduling games leads other schools to believe it is not worth the hassle to even start the process of getting a series going with Johnson Central.:eyeroll:

What is wrong about getting a 2 year contract with a team? The difficult thing about scheduling for larger school in EKY is that none of the surrounding schools, every one of them are in a lower classification ,want to play them, other than Belfry, and the one's that do entertain a game is an easy 3 hour bus ride. Why should they expose their kids to this year after year and not get something return? Perhaps it is not worth the hassle of talking to the ignorant when they suggest that JC won't play teams because JC prefers a 2 year contract to avoid the constant turmoil that comes with scheduling. Almost every school does it this way, but because JC chooses to do this, they are now crowned as cowards. That is one of the most hypocritical statements one can make.
Lynch47 Wrote:What is wrong about getting a 2 year contract with a team? The difficult thing about scheduling for larger school in EKY is that none of the surrounding schools, every one of them are in a lower classification ,want to play them, other than Belfry, and the one's that do entertain a game is an easy 3 hour bus ride. Why should they expose their kids to this year after year and not get something return? Perhaps it is not worth the hassle of talking to the ignorant when they suggest that JC won't play teams because JC prefers a 2 year contract to avoid the constant turmoil that comes with scheduling. Almost every school does it this way, but because JC chooses to do this, they are now crowned as cowards. That is one of the most hypocritical statements one can make.

I have heard from people throughout Eastern Kentucky that Matney is incredibly difficult to deal with in terms of scheduling, and really everything else.
Can see where the size school JC is & their location makes it difficult to find local teams
in area to schedule. Maybe they need to call across river to West Virginia as Huntington
to Charleston has plenty of schools same size or larger that maybe interested.
I wonder if we will see another team from Canada come down again?