Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Jackets 2014
I will take it as well. Jackets will have a very disappointing season. Jackets will not even be close to the same team as last year. You do not lose 7 starters and do what you did last year.
WhyLie Wrote:I will take it as well. Jackets will have a very disappointing season. Jackets will not even be close to the same team as last year. You do not lose 7 starters and do what you did last year.

You seem to have an awfully big agenda in saying the new coach can't live up to expectations. Do you think the former coach could have successful season losing 7 starters or would it have been a disappointment as well?
Nope, Middlesboro will not beat us if Nick Saban was coaching. There is only one agenda, Bobcat victories. Oh and giving Middlesboro crap. :devilflam

By the way it would have only been 4 if the former coach had have been there. Big surprises coming in June and July.
7 starters??? more like 3 get your facts right buddy
I have facts on every team in the area. With that said let me give you some. When Middlesboro came to Log Mountain , from that team that beat us here are your loses. Prater, Poindexter, Foister, Napier(Huddleston), Stephney, Brock And one that will be named soon. Maybe more, 7 is solid. Those facts are not hard to find.

If you need anything else let me know. You will not beat us with those loses, sorry.
Math is not that strong in the Boro I see.
Stephaney will be back and Huddleston was not a starter he played MAYBE 4 games due to injury. Brock is questionable and if you think you're getting a superstar out of fraziers son you're dead wrong. The only thing he will contribute to is the baseball team. It's not a big secret the word is around and none of the players seem to care if he goes or stays. How confident are you now????
Huddleston was major in your victory on Log Mountain, he completly shut the middle down. Stephney will not be back to MHS, you will also be suprised where he enrolls, if he is eligible. Thanks for making the comments about Frazier, it will only help. If you knew anything about your team or players you would know Brock is done. Count on it.

Did that add up to 7 or not?

Just left the picnic , hahahahahahahLOL.

Things are getting better and better in Bobcat Land.
We do lose more than three, we still feel we can make up the loses. Unlike my friend Riseing jacket we do not want to lose any players or students and it would be a big lose if Frazier leaves. I was told by his dad and him he is staying. He worked with the team some in the spring. I do not think any of the players want him to leave.
Not everyone is gone like you say. Napier was great that game. But we have kids working hard in the weight room to fill the spots. Brock is very questionable but I'm not sure that hurts very much.
FlippedOut Wrote:We do lose more than three, we still feel we can make up the loses. Unlike my friend Riseing jacket we do not want to lose any players or students and it would be a big lose if Frazier leaves. I was told by his dad and him he is staying. He worked with the team some in the spring. I do not think any of the players want him to leave.

Like to see coach Frazier at Corbin and.his.son.at Williamsburg....just saying .:poker face:
RisingJackets Wrote:Stephaney will be back and Huddleston was not a starter he played MAYBE 4 games due to injury. Brock is questionable and if you think you're getting a superstar out of fraziers son you're dead wrong. The only thing he will contribute to is the baseball team. It's not a big secret the word is around and none of the players seem to care if he goes or stays. How confident are you now????

Stephaney did not finish the year last year at mboro with everything going great why would he want to return now to a sinking ship?

Dude you need to wake up and see what is going on. May want to re-think that username???

To get on here and throw off on a kid is very childish!!! Frazier is a heck of a football player and even better kid. You don't find kids his size, strength and quickness that often. He played really well last year with a bad shoulder and bum ankle. Most other kids would not have even tried to play but he did.

I have no idea where he will play next year, wherever he does they will have a heck of a player b/c he will be healthy. I would love for it to be Bell co because we appreciate our players and the sacrifices they make to be BOBCATS!!!!
No one is talking down on fraziers son what I am saying is he can be replaced and his biggest contribution would be to the baseball team.WHYLIE you seem to know an awful lot about these kids???? How do you get all this info???? Are you a player coach or what???
JacketFan98 Wrote:Not everyone is gone like you say. Napier was great that game. But we have kids working hard in the weight room to fill the spots. Brock is very questionable but I'm not sure that hurts very much.

So now another Middlesboro fan says that Brock is no lose. WOW. Frazier and Brock will not hurt. You guys really have no clue. Let us know next season if you would like to have those guys on the field. Good Luck to ya, you will need it.
Frazier will be there as far as I know. If not it will hurt but it can be filled. Frazier is a good player. Brock wasn't the best and didn't contribute much
RisingJackets Wrote:WHYLIE you seem to know an awful lot about these kids???? How do you get all this info???? Are you a player coach or what???

Seems to me like he is a lot closer to the Middlesboro program than he is "trying" to act.

Gotta grudge that's for sure. Can't wait for all this to really heat up in the fall!
WhyLie is a Bell Co. fan. He does however have some family on the mboro team. He has never been a huge fan of the yellow/gold/vegas or whatever color they are.

Go back and look into some of his earlier posts. Like most fans in this part of the state and especially Bell fans we were appalled at them doing Randy that way. He is a former asst. at Bell and still has a number of friends in and around the program.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Seems to me like he is a lot closer to the Middlesboro program than he is "trying" to act.

Gotta grudge that's for sure. Can't wait for all this to really heat up in the fall!

I can tell you the same thing about Pineville, and Knox need something? What connection do you NOW have to this county. I have no grudge, just tired of hearing how Middlesboro program is better, since they luck into one last year. IF you lived even close to this county you would know this rivalry, and how MHS stopped playing when they were beaten so bad for so many years.

Now , with that said the few post I have put on here and look how the yellow fall apart. They are now calling their own players out.

Now if you are implying that I have a grudge about the way they did Frazier, he is a friend of mine and he was done wrong. It goes much deeper than that, period.:devilflam
Let me say this also, this is not a thread about the former coach or the current coach, it is about the 2014 season. I just don't think it will be what they expect. Call it any way you want.
I saw in the paper last week after their spring game or whatever they had. Coach M said that he hoped he had 40 or so players for the upcoming season. With only 18 to 20 in spring ball he better get to recruiting it sounds like to me.
64SUR Wrote:Like to see coach Frazier at Corbin and.his.son.at Williamsburg....just saying .:poker face:

:ChairHit:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I think that they will be replacing more than that. Those 3 seniors will not be replaced with anyone they have coming back. What about the Brock kid I heard he is having surgery after baseball season.
Same thing every year with Brock, always says he's not coming back!
I heard this afternoon the Stephaney family is back in Middlesboro but Cameron will have to set out this year due to grades. He would not have been eligible at his old school in Knoxville. Floated the idea at enrolling at another school but no possible way to get eligible.

Anyone else heard this? Very talented kid that will not get to play.
How many players will Middlesboro be suiting up this year?
Including freshman around 35. 16 seniors.