23) Lynn Camp
24) Berea
25) Caverna
26) Bracken Co
27) Fulton Co
28) Dayton
29) Phelps
30) Futon City
He has already forgotten the orange jackets. He couldn't stand the taste in his mouth after the 1st quarter of the game in BG. He immediately started calling around and found a coach that would take him at Leslie Co. He has now been converted. He even settled on a second team in Corbin. But, once that bad taste comes back, you know what will happen.
mysonis55 Wrote:11) Hazard
12) Fairview
13) Russellville
14) Paris
15) Eminence
16) Campbellsville
17) Pineville
18) Harlan
19) Nicholas Co
20) Bethlehem

I know Russellville lost a few players but do you think they are going to drop that far.
You would have to give the other teams a jump up with what all they lost. Their roster already looked depleated compared to ours. I think they will struggle a bit next year.
mysonis55 Wrote:He has already forgotten the orange jackets. He couldn't stand the taste in his mouth after the 1st quarter of the game in BG. He immediately started calling around and found a coach that would take him at Leslie Co. He has now been converted. He even settled on a second team in Corbin. But, once that bad taste comes back, you know what will happen.

He needs to just come on over to Mayfield ill even throw in a dr pepper for him at every game.
He wants some of the river water instead. Don't give him too much of that though. If you do, he will use it to create his own dynasty team.
mysonis55 Wrote:He wants some of the river water instead. Don't give him too much of that though. If you do, he will use it to create his own dynasty team.

Which river i can name about 8 off the top of my head thats not to long a haul from mayfield.
Don't let him know which one we get the water from. He is trying to build a program over there. He has figured out that the water we drink is the secrete.
mysonis55 Wrote:Don't let him know which one we get the water from. He is trying to build a program over there. He has figured out that the water we drink is the secrete.

He dont need no special water. All he has to do is start a new team, he could recruit the 64 best players from all those teams he claims, and the team could be called the surville bull crappers.
I like the way you think.
mysonis55 Wrote:1) Mayfield
2) Frankfort
3) Beechwood
4) Pikeville
5) Wburg
6) Bellevue
7) Raceland
8) Holy Cross
9) Paintsville
10) Ky Country Day

55, I can live with your list. One note to make though. We're right on Beechwood's heals.:devilflam
killbilly usmc Wrote:Pikeville ahead of the burg, I like it but you wont get a Christmas card from 64 after that.

64 has already transferred to Corbin, and Leslie Co., so at least he can save himself a stamp.:biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:64 has already transferred to Corbin, and Leslie Co., so at least he can save himself a stamp.:biggrin:

GO WILLIAMSBURG from 64SUR :Cheerlead
64 is going to have to stand by a team at some point. I wonder if he could stick with just one team even if he was coaching it.
mysonis55 Wrote:64 is going to have to stand by a team at some point. I wonder if he could stick with just one team even if he was coaching it.

If he ever adopts one that wins a title a couple years in a row i bet he stays that is till they drop back off.
He stuck with the burg til they lost their 1st ever game in December.
now that 64 is a redhound, I got to be getting his back. I'm looking forward to meeting him and hanging out some, I think I will send him a private message.
You have to buy him a shirt in school colors with the number 64.
Hazard will be in top 7. Big 3 from west Pikeville Williamsburg Hazard Raceland. Not sure what Fairview has coming back. They are a wildcard.
E's Army Wrote:Hazard will be in top 7. Big 3 from west Pikeville Williamsburg Hazard Raceland. Not sure what Fairview has coming back. They are a wildcard.

I'm not counting Paintsville out on that big E
I think without 64, Wburg is really gonna drop off considerably.
TigerBlues Wrote:I'm not counting Paintsville out on that big E

Paintsville wasn't going to come to Pikeville with Phelps and win in the playoffs. 2015 Paintsville will have a shot with home field advantage if everyone stays healthy.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville wasn't going to come to Pikeville with Phelps and win in the playoffs. 2015 Paintsville will have a shot with home field advantage if everyone stays healthy.

JetPilot continues jam my internet and radar feed. It's like I'm being setup TongueirateSho
^Haha not at all TB, but sounds like you should consider blocking me.:dangcompu

:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:^Haha not at all TB, but sounds like you should consider blocking me.:dangcompu

:biggrin:

Not in a million years JP ! It's too much fun :Cheerlead
TigerBlues Wrote:Not in a million years JP ! It's too much fun :Cheerlead

Glad we are still on the same page TB! Will be rooting for Paintsville in all games except one, then maybe one more in the playoffs.:rockon:
I can't believe how quiet it is on here without 64 rooting for Wburg. It just don't seem right.
mysonis55 Wrote:I can't believe how quiet it is on here without 64 rooting for Wburg. It just don't seem right.

I will be cheering on Williamsburg all season long 55. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I will be cheering on Williamsburg all season long 55. :Cheerlead

Along with your 73 other teams. I just want to make it clear that our bet is only if mayfield and williamsburg both get back to bg this year. If one of your other teams make it to bg it doesnt count. I do have another idea that would sweeten the whole deal if you are game.
I pick first Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next