•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Spring prognostication
I agree with Estep possibly being the best player in the east but there are several worthy but what I like about Estep is his presence on both sides of the ball. He and the Messer kid from Raceland are both great on both sides. But Jones from Hazard is a beast and it takes several to take him down and he can break one at any time just like the others but Jones just runs you over while Estep and Messer will use quickness and occasionally run some one over..
The best player in the west and the state for that matter in about 2 years, is gonna be wearing red and black. Little Trajon Bright will be the best player in the state by the time he is a senior. I think he has all the potential to be better than his dad, who was the runner up to Mr Football in the 90's. This is the same kid that as a freshman this year broke a 92 yard touchdown run on the fast Wburg team.
mysonis55 Wrote:The best player in the west and the state for that matter in about 2 years, is gonna be wearing red and black. Little Trajon Bright will be the best player in the state by the time he is a senior. I think he has all the potential to be better than his dad, who was the runner up to Mr Football in the 90's. This is the same kid that as a freshman this year broke a 92 yard touchdown run on the fast Wburg team.

Bright is going to be a good one, but im looking forward to seeing if that truck johnny hernandez gets more touches this year as well.
Hernandez will get more touches. We will have a lot of speed this year. When I say a lot of speed , I mean a lot for even Mayfield. I can't tip my hat yet but you will soon see. We will have more speed on the bench than most have on the field. I gotta put my shades on because the future is so Bright.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hernandez will get more touches. We will have a lot of speed this year. When I say a lot of speed , I mean a lot for even Mayfield. I can't tip my hat yet but you will soon see. We will have more speed on the bench than most have on the field. I gotta put my shades on because the future is so Bright.
Confusednicker:
bac2369 Wrote:I agree with Estep possibly being the best player in the east but there are several worthy but what I like about Estep is his presence on both sides of the ball. He and the Messer kid from Raceland are both great on both sides. But Jones from Hazard is a beast and it takes several to take him down and he can break one at any time just like the others but Jones just runs you over while Estep and Messer will use quickness and occasionally run some one over..

Williamsburg Jefferson Patrick maybe the best Athletes on both side of the field. :popcorn:
I don't know about that. Bright is also a great cover corner. Hernandez is a great linebacker and a bruising rb.
I hope to see Jones play on both sides this year some but I don't expect him too. Hes an excellent defender on Defense.
Imo,you can put Pikeville's Cody Estep right up there with any of the above mentioned. A great player on both sides of the ball. Arguably the best player out of the East.
Williamsburg Jefferson Patrick.

81 rushing attempt for 726 yds avg 8.9 yds per run

Solo Tackles 118 and assisted Tackles 37. A Total of 155 Tackles.

Pretty good number on offense. Defense Tackles speaks for itself. TongueirateSho
Hope the Panthers and Jackets meet up this fall. :popcorn:
How much does the addition of the lineman from Pike Central help out the Panthers?
Big Five-0- Wrote:Hope the Panthers and Jackets meet up this fall. :popcorn:

Still see a Mayfield vs. Beechwood / Williamsburg vs. Pikeville semifinal
Hazard & Frankfurt still major players that could shake things up.
Gargamel Wrote:How much does the addition of the lineman from Pike Central help out the Panthers?

Oh, I'm sure he will defiantly be an asset.
If any of the real contenders from the east have a big line WITH MOBILITY, they probabl hold the edge over Raceland. Those late nov games r won in the trenches. Raceland has alot of holes to feel and growing up to do on the line. Skill wise they will be fine. But how far they go in the playoffs will be defined by how much the line matres throughout the season.
It looks like another great year is coming up in 1a. I just can't wait for it to get started.
Who transferred to Pikeville?
jetpilot Wrote:Who transferred to Pikeville?

Lineman Bryson Patton from Pike Co. Central.
We got another burner from out of state.
mysonis55 Wrote:We got another burner from out of state.

You just keep reloading mysonis55. Best to you guys this year but glad to see you leave A ball TongueirateSho

I have been told 1/3 Mayfield player are from out of the state. I:hilarious:

I assume you are referring to the wimbley kid that moved in from missouri and was at mayfield this past season.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Lineman Bryson Patton from Pike Co. Central.

Wow 6'2" 290! Sky is the limit for the Panthers in '14 imo!:flame:
Pikeville will have a good offense. I want to see if the defense can improve
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville will have a good offense. I want to see if the defense can improve

With the addition of Bryson Patton, the defense should be improved this season. Understand he was tough on both sides of the ball at Central.
Big Five-0- Wrote:With the addition of Bryson Patton, the defense should be improved this season. Understand he was tough on both sides of the ball at Central.

That's a plus for pikeville but some of those key seniors. From last year will be missed early but later in the season it will pay off for them.
No I wasn't referring to Wimberly. This kid is a track star and an absolute blaze. He will most likely be a receiver. I don't know if there will be anyone in the state that can catch him.
mysonis55 Wrote:No I wasn't referring to Wimberly. This kid is a track star and an absolute blaze. He will most likely be a receiver. I don't know if there will be anyone in the state that can catch him.

You think he is faster than deion was. No team could contain him very well this year's but Caldwell but of course we know he had a lot of injury issues at that point of the season.
From what I'm hearing he is.
He is also talker and appears stronger.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next