Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 2014
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Two questions 64.

Who won?

Who was the QB for Corbin?

I guess #1 Blackcat Fan you didn't look on corbin thread my freind.

corbin....Won
QB Corey Taylor
QB Kelvin Whitaker

:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:I guess #1 Blackcat Fan you didn't look on corbin thread my freind.

corbin....Won
QB Corey Taylor
QB Kelvin Whitaker

:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:

I actually seen it after my post. :igiveup:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I actually seen it after my post. :igiveup:

Leslie County will be waiting on the Blackcat this year. I'm looking for an upset in this one. GO Eagles :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Leslie County will be waiting on the Blackcat this year. I'm looking for an upset in this one. GO Eagles :Cheerlead

Waiting on the big "L" 64.
64SUR Wrote:Leslie County will be waiting on the Blackcat this year. I'm looking for an upset in this one. GO Eagles :Cheerlead

you will be upset for sureConfusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Waiting on the big "L" 64.

:biglmao:
Leslie Co. will be greatly improved this season. Both the offensive and defensive lines will see very big improvements this season.

No bold predictions, just that they will be greatly improved.
All teams will be improved from the previous year. That's a no brainer. :ChairHit:
ThePit Wrote:All teams will be improved from the previous year. That's a no brainer. :ChairHit:

Really?? So all teams are better the year after than they were before? So does that mean every team in the state gets better every year? No ups and downs? No graduating huge Senior classes and no rebuilding years???

Think you should give mommy's puter back now...
Could someone tell me the name of the young man that plays for Stinnett and wears number 4?

Not a chance in the world of that happening.
Lesley will win some games they are not supposed to this year, I believe the have A good shot at the region, good luck from the big orange jackets of Wburg.
How good is Leslie's feeder program?
Theyre good for 15-20 a year. Had 30 freshmen last year.
Eagles spirits is back in Leslie County good news. :Cheerlead