Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Granny Bear Indianapolis
Just texts Granny Bear she made it...Quote from texts.Just this second got here.Horrible traffic and couple accidents.Left Lexington at 1.30!!!....wow it now 8.30pm. :pondering: I wanted to loan her my GPS. Confusednicker:
All joking aside, im glad she made it safely.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:All joking aside, im glad she made it safely.

I was glad she made it safe also GUTTER :truestory:
Granny get out there on the floor and tell them boys to get their heads out of their butts and play ball.
Glad you made it safe, be careful on the way back Granny!!!
Enjoy regional finals Granny. Say good bye to Tards on their way back to Loserville.
Good job on that pep talk granny it worked!!!!
Whatta game!!! SUR, I NEVER got lost!!! Made NO wrong turns. It was all the idiots from Loserville and 10 I C that choked up the traffic!!

Same coming home, too. We didn't get out of the parking lot until 2 a.m. Drove like a made woman but just couldn't pull it off!! My daughter and grand daughter had to share the driving responsibility to get us back to their house in Lexington. Got there at 6:30 this morning. Lord, I'm getting old!!
^
Are you going back tomorrow?
Are you kidding? I just this second woke up from my "nap"!!! LOL My grand daughter is going back today, but I will watch it from my recliner. Like old women are supposed to do!

Smile