Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRC Head Coaching Position Open
According to Football Scoop Steve Collins will not return after two years as head coach. Wow, talk about late in the game for a coaching change. Where will GRC turn to?
Now with a different Super, you may see Columbia take it back over. Maybe Ray Grahmn bails on Rowan to be closer to Cynthiana. You still have Bill Letton who is not employed at the present, doubt this one goes to an assistant, they will want a head coach with experience in there.
If I'm GRC I go after Letton hard and heavy
Revolving door at GRC. Gibson would be a good hire. Was there as an assistant a couple of years ago. Has been at Cincinatti and UT last couple of years.
I keep hearing Mike Whitaker's name.
Cellking Wrote:I keep hearing Mike Whitaker's name.

Collins came from Montgomery as an assistant and now Whitaker is at Montgomery, right?
Mike Whitaker has won everywhere he has been. That would be a good hire.
Who has GRC hired? Did I miss it somewhere?
crazysprtgy Wrote:Who has GRC hired? Did I miss it somewhere?

Don't think they have hired anyone yet. Haven't heard much about this one at all since it came open. It has always been the opinion of a lot of people in the state that GRC could, potentially, be one of the best jobs/situations in the entire state of Kentucky. Definitely haven't seen that become a reality in the win loss column.