Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zack Massengil New Head Coach of Mboro
According to several local sources Massengil has officially been named head coach of Middlesboro Football Team
Good luck, he will need it.
Congratulations to him. Can't wait for the Bell/Middlesboro game this year! Is it football time yet?
About time they finally announced him as coach. Thats who I said it would be in the other post. Congratulations to him and the football team. Now let's play some football.
Cong: to The New Coach. I have my doubts if he does any better than Coach Frazier. Middlesboro should be loaded , but will be pushed to win Dist.
Best wishes for Middlesboro.
Massengill will have a lot of success in Middlesboro. Frazier was a good guy, not a great coach.
They better hope he does.
JuniorVarsityBlues Wrote:Massengill will have a lot of success in Middlesboro. Frazier was a good guy, not a great coach.

You have no idea what you are talking about. After next year , he will be lucky to win two games. Frazier is a great guy and coach. I am sure Zach is as well. When he doesn't win for a couple years are you going to say he is not? Be careful. Karma is a ******.
Cong. to Zach. I wish him the best and I hope we win them all. Time to go to work and put the rest behind us. Go Jackets!!!
Good hire!!
FlippedOut Wrote:Cong. to Zach. I wish him the best and I hope we win them all. Time to go to work and put the rest behind us. Go Jackets!!!

Ah, you're right. You know who I am and my credentials. Frazier didn't do much of anything outside of football and he was marginal with that. Massengill will have success because he knows how to get it done and is willing to work.
TopCat Wrote:Good luck, he will need it.

Exactly what I was going to say.
JuniorVarsityBlues Wrote:Ah, you're right. You know who I am and my credentials. Frazier didn't do much of anything outside of football and he was marginal with that. Massengill will have success because he knows how to get it done and is willing to work.
Sounds to me like you are a disgrunted player that couldn't start for Frazier
Frazier will be able to enjoy his sons senior year, the new coach has all the pressure replacing Frazier :flush:
DJT Wrote:Sounds to me like you are a disgrunted player that couldn't start for Frazier

Completely true
Read all of his post. He knows nothing about Middlesboro he's from Bourbon. Just trying to make Frazier look bad to justify what's happened. Hope Massengill meets all the expectations because they're high and Bell Co is licking their chops.
1/4bak Wrote:Frazier will be able to enjoy his sons senior year, the new coach has all the pressure replacing Frazier :flush:

That's true and sadly he will be coaching him somewhere else.
Captain Jack Wrote:Read all of his post. He knows nothing about Middlesboro he's from Bourbon. Just trying to make Frazier look bad to justify what's happened. Hope Massengill meets all the expectations because they're high and Bell Co is licking their chops.

What? Massengill is from Middlesboro
Captain Jack Wrote:That's true and sadly he will be coaching him somewhere else.

Not going to happen. Wishful thinking by a bunch of trolls.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Not going to happen. Wishful thinking by a bunch of trolls.

What's not going to happen. Frazier getting another job? Can't wait til it does happen. Ill do my best to refrain from the name calling.:biglmao:
JuniorVarsityBlues Wrote:What? Massengill is from Middlesboro

I said "he" I never mentioned Massengill.
Congrats to Zack and I wish him the best of luck. Middlesboro may not have had the success that we are all accustomed to in the recent past but it's still a top level program in Eastern Kentucky and one of the winningest programs in the state. I'm sure he views it as a honor.

I must ask this question and I apologize if it has already been answered. Why was Frazier let go? He seemed to really have Middlesboro heading in the right direction after their small little slump.
HAROLD Wrote:Congrats to Zack and I wish him the best of luck. Middlesboro may not have had the success that we are all accustomed to in the recent past but it's still a top level program in Eastern Kentucky and one of the winningest programs in the state. I'm sure he views it as a honor.

I must ask this question and I apologize if it has already been answered. Why was Frazier let go? He seemed to really have Middlesboro heading in the right direction after their small little slump.

In a nutshell and if anyone says different they are naive. He was let go so they could hire longtime family friend Zack Massengil. That is the Cliff notes version and truth. Frazier had sucess and could have possibly got them back going. They have a good not great group coming back in 2014 then the bottom falls out for atleast the next 3-4 years. They wanted to make the move so Zack could have atleast 1 good season.
JuniorVarsityBlues Wrote:Massengill will have a lot of success in Middlesboro. Frazier was a good guy, not a great coach.
Frazier was a great coach, and a great guy.
JuniorVarsityBlues Wrote:What? Massengill is from Middlesboro

I assumed you weren't referring to me because I am not from Bourbon, either. And being from a particular place doesn't mean you are well informed.
Captain Jack Wrote:Read all of his post. He knows nothing about Middlesboro he's from Bourbon. Just trying to make Frazier look bad to justify what's happened. Hope Massengill meets all the expectations because they're high and Bell Co is licking their chops.
wow, you must not know anything. He was born and raised in Middlesboro. Even wore the Yellow Jacket Uniform. He was the best candidate for the job
BigDawgPrez Wrote:wow, you must not know anything. He was born and raised in Middlesboro. Even wore the Yellow Jacket Uniform. He was the best candidate for the job
Instead of taking your word for it, I'd like to see a list of who all applied for the job. Can you supply us with a list of who all applied since you think he was the best candidate for the job?
Captain Jack Wrote:Instead of taking your word for it, I'd like to see a list of who all applied for the job. Can you supply us with a list of who all applied since you think he was the best candidate for the job?
I dont know the entire list but I know 3 names for sure that applied and one that made a phone call about the job and was told it was filled.
Graham
Donahue
Chapman
The phone call was made by Holcomb which has won multiple state championships
The 3 I know that were interviewed for sure are Luke Gilley, asst. at Middlesboro, Jordan Turner, was an asst. at Anderson, and Massengill. Heard maybe Jacob Saylor but not sure.