Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven's Gate/Hell's Flame - Paintsville, KY
The Hager Hill Freewill Baptist Church in Johnson County will be presenting the production Heaven's Gate/Hell's Flame at the Sipp Cinema in Downtown Paintsville, KY. This will be the third time (2011, 2013, 2014) that our church has put this play on at the Sipp. Our entire church works hard on for several months putting this together.... From the stage crew, the audio/visual crew, the actors and the other members who help advertise.

Our devil (who is our Asst. Pastor) could win an Oscar for his performance.

The date and times are.....
Friday, March 28th @ 7:00pm.
Saturday, March 29th @ 7:00 pm.
Sunday, March 30th @ 3:00pm & 7:00pm.

The play is FREE... there are twelve scenes and usually last between sixty and eighty minutes.

If you've never seen this play, I strongly encourage you to at least make an effort to come watch it if you live close to Paintsville. This play has made a difference in hundreds of people's lives just in our County, and this play is also presented by churches all over the world.

This play is very dramatic, there is NO Violence, NO Foul Language, NO Adult Content.... but it does give a very very small glimpse of what happens to those who've accepted Jesus and those that have not accepted Jesus when this life is over.

I know last year, we had to turn people away because the crowd size was way more than the Sipp could hold (430-450 people). That's why we added the 2nd showing on Sunday

If you want more information, send me a PM.
Where will you spend eternity?????
Believe what you want...... But I'm telling you on the authority of God, there are only TWO PLACES every human that has ever lived will spend eternity......... Heaven or Hell.

Hebrews ch. 9 ver. 27 (KJV)
27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2 Corinthians ch. 5 ver.10 (KJV)
10 - For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Revelation ch. 20 (KJV)
13 - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
My name is Alex Green. And I'm not ashamed!!!!

Matthew ch. 10 ver. 32 (KJV)
32 - Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.

Luke ch. 9 ver.26 (KJV)
26 - For whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Mark ch. 8 ver. 38 (KJV)
26 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
The only accurate proof, history, account's of Heaven and Hell are those found in The Bible.

Luke ch. 16 (KJV)
22 - And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

The bolded italics is in reference to what happens to those who are redeemed through Jesus.

This is what God tells us in The Bible about Heaven.

1 Corinthians ch. 2 ver. 9 (KJV)
9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

The bolded underlined is in reference to what happens to those who die without Jesus.

Luke ch. 16 (KJV)
23 - And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 - And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 - But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 - And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 - Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 - For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment

Yes, there will be rich people in Heaven and poor people in Hell.......... Yes, there will be rich people in Hell and poor people in Heaven.
Social status has no bearing on where you will spend eternity.
The cast, production crew and stage crew all work very hard on this play for several months.... Our church has fund raisers to buy better props, costume's sound/lighting equipment so the play can be as real as possible.

However, the best Hollywood sound stage, pyrotechincs, actors, CGI on the market wouldn't be able to create a drop in the ocean depiction of what will really happens when we die or during the Judgment.

Please don't have a "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" mind state about eternity.
It doesn't work that way.....
^
I know of a couple of churches around here that put on the same play.
Really entertaining.
10 people saved on the first night.... So it's already been worth all the work.

But we have 3 more showings

Tonight @ 7pm
Sunday @ 3pm & 7pm
After four performances of the play.... We had between 25-30 SAVED!

One would have made all the work worth it.

Friday night, we were up against the UK vs. U of L game.....
Saturday night, we were up against some bad weather.....
Sunday afternoon and Sunday night, we were up against UK vs. Michigan....

But through all four performances... The Sipp cinema was full, people got blessed and people got saved.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:My name is Alex Green. And I'm not ashamed!!!!

Matthew ch. 10 ver. 32 (KJV)
32 - Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.

Luke ch. 9 ver.26 (KJV)
26 - For whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Mark ch. 8 ver. 38 (KJV)
38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Had to re-do... make sure the Red words are correct. Those are important.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The only accurate proof, history, account's of Heaven and Hell are those found in The Bible.

Luke ch. 16 (KJV)
22 - And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

The bolded italics is in reference to what happens to those who are redeemed through Jesus.

This is what God tells us in The Bible about Heaven.

1 Corinthians ch. 2 ver. 9 (KJV)
9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

The bolded underlined is in reference to what happens to those who die without Jesus.

Luke ch. 16 (KJV)
23 - And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 - And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 - But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 - And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 - Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 - For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment

Yes, there will be rich people in Heaven and poor people in Hell.......... Yes, there will be rich people in Hell and poor people in Heaven.
Social status has no bearing on where you will spend eternity.

Had to re-do... make sure the Red words are correct. Those are pretty important.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed