Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pike county conference tournament
panther- Wrote:and for your info they were trying to rig it where the championship game was at belfry!

Just let it all out little buddy.:howdy:
panther- Wrote:and for your info they were trying to rig it where the championship game was at belfry!
Don,t think anyone was trying to rig anything but if shelbys turf was,nt done in time yep it would have been at BHS,thats where its at next yr.from whats being said anyway.And by the way are the grapes that sour that u got to got keep whinning about Belfry beating u fair and square or what.
BelfryBuck Wrote:Don,t think anyone was trying to rig anything but if shelbys turf was,nt done in time yep it would have been at BHS,thats where its at next yr.from whats being said anyway.And by the way are the grapes that sour that u got to got keep whinning about Belfry beating u fair and square or what.

:Clap: REALLY lol

shew let it go panter Rolleyes Belfry won OVER THERE. Ive heard they will be taking turns with the locations. Guess thats rigged too Confusedhh:
Panther seriusly stop whining why would we rig it when we know we could beat you anyway. Next you will probably say they rigged the scoreboard or somthing.Smile your post make me laugh so hardSmile Nice job BMS piratesTongueirateSho

BMS County Champs!!!!:1:
PiratePride Wrote:Panther seriusly stop whining why would we rig it when we know we could beat you anyway. Next you will probably say they rigged the scoreboard or somthing.Smile your post make me laugh so hardSmile Nice job BMS piratesTongueirateSho

BMS County Champs!!!!:1:
I'm a panther fan and I agree that panther need to quit whining. but to say you know you could beat us anyways is kinda bold for a series that went tied this year. I know you won when it counted, but it was still a close game. All I know is that it will be a fun series to watch for the next few years to come.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I'm a panther fan and I agree that panther need to quit whining. but to say you know you could beat us anyways is kinda bold for a series that went tied this year. I know you won when it counted, but it was still a close game. All I know is that it will be a fun series to watch for the next few years to come.

I really feel if the two teams played 10 times their records would be 5-5 or 6-4 either way. That's pretty darn close to even, but fortunately for BMS they won the game that counted the most.

By the way, TRAIN85, I believe the poster you were referring to was just assuring us of the faith he/she had in the team. I don't think it was meant to sound like he/she was predicting the win.
I agree with you about the posters intents:thumpsup: Sounds like he's just tired of Panther :ChairHit:
Thats correct just faith in my team from Belfry.:thumpsup: