Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky-Georgia(Semi Finals)3/15/14
well the top 4 seeds have made it to the Semis and round 2 for the Cats/Bulldogs...the young Cats seemed like they was having a lot of fun last night something I haven't seen in a while.they killed LSU on the glass and withstood the couple runs Lsu made after they was up 16.i like there chances today by 12 and calling the upset(TN over Florida today-Gators need a L before the dance)so tomorrow for the title its TN/KY and the CATS win the SEC title..
cuppett777, you and BelfryPride are the eternal optomists!!

Sure hope you guys are right!
I agree, I think UK wins over Georgia by 12. I also see Tennessee beating Florida. Florida has nothing to play for. Go Big Blue
cuppett777 Wrote:well the top 4 seeds have made it to the Semis and round 2 for the Cats/Bulldogs...the young Cats seemed like they was having a lot of fun last night something I haven't seen in a while.they killed LSU on the glass and withstood the couple runs Lsu made after they was up 16.i like there chances today by 12 and calling the upset(TN over Florida today-Gators need a L before the dance)so tomorrow for the title its TN/KY and the CATS win the SEC title..

Florida will not lose again this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky 80
Georgia 64

And Fla beats tenn :popcorn: will be no upset in this game :popcorn:
Jarons Wrote:Florida will not lose again this year.

they will today:Thumbs:
I'm sorry guy's, I love UK, but it is soooooo hard to not root for Georgia....

[Image: http://ymswwc.files.wordpress.com/2008/0...=300&h=198]
TN is playing well today, but ive got a feeling they'll find a way to lose.
We are the only team in the country that can look like were dominating, only to look at the scoreboard and it be a 4 point game.
We cant put people away.
Manyo lost the game for TN late getting kicked out or it would have been like I said....