Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs GRC
Thoughts and prediction if any Confusednicker:
Corbin 68
GRC 64

I see this as and upset game :Cheerlead
:Cheerlead GOOD LUCK GRC SEND THEM HOUNDS TO THEIR DOG HOUSE!:Cheerlead
:Cheerlead CONGRATS TO DAVID TEAGUE COACH OF THE BELL COUNTY LADY CATS ON BEING COACH OF THE YR IN THE 13 REGION U AND THE LADY CATS SHOULD BE THEIR INSTEAD OF THE ONES THAT R THERE!!! ALSO A SHOUT OUT TO MACI MORRIS FOR BEING THE 13TH REIONAL PLAYER OF THE YR!!! ASHURST CAN'T BUY THIS FROM U ALL!!:CheerleadConfusedinglepar
64SUR Wrote:Corbin 68
GRC 64

I see this as and upset game :Cheerlead

Not a upset Corbin the best team.
LadyCat Pride Wrote::Cheerlead CONGRATS TO DAVID TEAGUE COACH OF THE BELL COUNTY LADY CATS ON BEING COACH OF THE YR IN THE 13 REGION U AND THE LADY CATS SHOULD BE THEIR INSTEAD OF THE ONES THAT R THERE!!! ALSO A SHOUT OUT TO MACI MORRIS FOR BEING THE 13TH REIONAL PLAYER OF THE YR!!! ASHURST CAN'T BUY THIS FROM U ALL!!:CheerleadConfusedinglepar

Is this the same people that voted Darren Mills coach of the year a couple years ago.
insideinfo Wrote:Is this the same people that voted Darren Mills coach of the year a couple years ago.

ALL THE COACHES IN THE 13TH REGION VOTE ON THIS AND U CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR SELF!!! So the answer to your question is YES IT WAS, but don't forget ur coach had to vote to and I am sure he didn't vote for Teague, but don't worry he didn't need his vote LOL. They also vote on the 13th region player. Hmm wonder y the regional champion's coach didn't get it?? LMAO:hilarious:
insideinfo Wrote:Is this the same people that voted Darren Mills coach of the year a couple years ago.

The other coaches were trying to make sure he stayed as the coach at Knox Central. I heard the Barbourville coach was even campaigning for him.:Cheerlead
LadyCat Pride Wrote:ALL THE COACHES IN THE 13TH REGION VOTE ON THIS AND U CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR SELF!!! So the answer to your question is YES IT WAS, but don't forget ur coach had to vote to and I am sure he didn't vote for Teague, but don't worry he didn't need his vote LOL. They also vote on the 13th region player. Hmm wonder y the regional champion's coach didn't get it?? LMAO:hilarious:
We care about TEAM awards, not individual ones......
Congrats to Whitley Co. seniors Brandi Smith and Kandace Craig for being voted to 1st Team All Region! Smith joined the over 2000 pt club while Craig joined the over 1000 pt club! Way to go girls!!! You had a Great Year and Great High School Run!!! Good Luck at the Next Level!!!:Cheerlead:rockon:
LadyCat Pride Wrote:ALL THE COACHES IN THE 13TH REGION VOTE ON THIS AND U CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR SELF!!! So the answer to your question is YES IT WAS, but don't forget ur coach had to vote to and I am sure he didn't vote for Teague, but don't worry he didn't need his vote LOL. They also vote on the 13th region player. Hmm wonder y the regional champion's coach didn't get it?? LMAO:hilarious:

I'm a Knox Central fan and whoever voted Darren Mills coach of the year was taking medication. And I'm also a big Wayne Mills fan so don't start this I'm bias
toward Corbin stuff. I just can't stand people making excuses because they got beat. If you don't believe me, check all my post on Coach Mills. And my advice to you if your going to blame people for your losses play individual sports and then the only person you can blame if you don't win is your self.
SEKYFAN Wrote:The other coaches were trying to make sure he stayed as the coach at Knox Central. I heard the Barbourville coach was even campaigning for him.:Cheerlead

The rumor is Barbourville is going to looking for coach. We can only hope Knox Central will be looking for a Coach also.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Congrats to Whitley Co. seniors Brandi Smith and Kandace Craig for being voted to 1st Team All Region! Smith joined the over 2000 pt club while Craig joined the over 1000 pt club! Way to go girls!!! You had a Great Year and Great High School Run!!! Good Luck at the Next Level!!!:Cheerlead:rockon:

These two young ladies are class act on and off the court.
In the Times Tribune, it stated Brandi Smith was the 13th Region player of the year.
insideinfo Wrote:I'm a Knox Central fan and whoever voted Darren Mills coach of the year was taking medication. And I'm also a big Wayne Mills fan so don't start this I'm bias
toward Corbin stuff. I just can't stand people making excuses because they got beat. If you don't believe me, check all my post on Coach Mills. And my advice to you if your going to blame people for your losses play individual sports and then the only person you can blame if you don't win is your self.
Then all the coaches in the 13 region r on meds cause they r the ones who vote for the coach of the yr. No excuse just facts .
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:In the Times Tribune, it stated Brandi Smith was the 13th Region player of the year.

The middleboro daily news listed morris, my appoligies if this was an error and congrat to Smith if this correct.
If not mistaken Brandi Smith was the KABC Player of the Year. This award goes to the top senior in each region state wide. Those senior players of the year will have the opportunity to try out for the KY All-Star team that plays Indiana All-Stars. Morris was the 13th Region Coaches Association Player of the Year. This award goes to top player in region regardless of what class they are in.
KyBoy24 Wrote:If not mistaken Brandi Smith was the KABC Player of the Year. This award goes to the top senior in each region state wide. Those senior players of the year will have the opportunity to try out for the KY All-Star team that plays Indiana All-Stars. Morris was the 13th Region Coaches Association Player of the Year. This award goes to top player in region regardless of what class they are in.

U r correct. Congrats Smith from Whitley
Pulling for the mountains
This thread is about Corbin and GRC. thoughts and prediction not about coy or poy.If your're afraid to pick start another thread for coy and poy...just sayin Confusederiously:
To say Corbin cheated Bell Co out of the 13th Region title is absurd, and a completely biased opinion. I watched the game and that was not the case. Bell Co stopped hitting shots in the third quarter and that was the game. They waited too late to come back in the fourth.

Now, back to the topic.

I think Corbin wins this one. Whitley Co beat GRC during the regular season and Corbin is playing great basketball right now.
One big key to this game will be how Corbin starts out shooting the ball. If they start out slow, it could get into their head, especially after shooting 1-18 on 3-point shots last year in the state tourney. You can't beat a decent team, yet alone a good team shooting like that.
Corbin down by 6 pts at the half......already has more fouls and walks called against them than they had in any full game in the District or Regional Tournaments!!! Imagine that..........:biglmao:
Clark Co 36 Corbin 30
Halftime
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Corbin down by 6 pts at the half......already has more fouls and walks called against them than they had in any full game in the District or Regional Tournaments!!! Imagine that..........:biglmao:

Corbin has 2 traveling calls and both teams have 8 or 9 fouls, pretty average half.

The biggest problem Corbin is having is GRC's size, the are much bigger than Corbin at every position and are cashing in on second chance baskets.
Corbin down 57-46 end of 3rd.......Just remember...Whitley beat this same GRC team on a neutral floor by 16pts......:eyeroll:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Corbin down 57-46 end of 3rd.......Just remember...Whitley beat this same GRC team on a neutral floor by 16pts......:eyeroll:

Whitley tends to regress as the season goes on while other teams progress, something they need to change if they are ever going to win the region again. Maybe when Estes becomes coach, that will change.

GRC has hit 9 3's so far today, shooting 60%, while they only had 2 when they played Whitley and shot 13%. Sometimes the 3-ball falls and sometimes it doesn't. Whitley also had Craig inside to control Skinner, who has really hurt the Redhounds.
And you are the same ones(Tri County) that bashed Bell on the Radio when they played Up at Harlan City early in the year if so talking about absurd Haha!!!!!
GRC 71
Corbin 60
1:41 left in game
BobcatForever Wrote:And you are the same ones(Tri County) that bashed Bell on the Radio when they played Up at Harlan City early in the year if so talking about absurd Haha!!!!!

We need a translator to decipher this post.