•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin coaching search
Can anybody tell who is going to be the coach:please:
64SUR Wrote:Haddix would be the grand slam...but jewell will pick the c:Sad04:oach and friends. Confusedhh:

I hope this isn't true. I made this statement 3-31-14.
Just heard some pretty solid info, they have made a decision and now having trouble with background check and certification on teaching!! Uh-oh!!!
Motivator Wrote:Just heard some pretty solid info, they have made a decision and now having trouble with background check and certification on teaching!! Uh-oh!!!

I understand they are going to order a Vegas certification. Academic :disappoint:
No way, they are trying so hard to make the "right hire"...
64 you just don't understand the red tape that this poor guy will have to go through to get this job. He better be squeaky clean or someone will find out. People around here still think it's in the late 70's and early 80's, it's not believe me!! Things do not work that way anymore around here.
I can't believe that Corbin got the selection down to 2 and the one they chose isn't qualified what a bunch a geniuses they better call Whitley County Selection Committee to get this thing lined out:hilarious:
Motivator Wrote:Just heard some pretty solid info, they have made a decision and now having trouble with background check and certification on teaching!! Uh-oh!!!

I would have thought that something like this would have already been cleared by this point.
cherokee Wrote:I can't believe that Corbin got the selection down to 2 and the one they chose isn't qualified what a bunch a geniuses they better call Whitley County Selection Committee to get this thing lined out:hilarious:

:lame::ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote::lame::ChairHit:

heck I'm bragging on you guys, at least you picked someone that was qualified
This could work out good for Williamsburg....If Corbin don't hire a coach Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:This could work out good for Williamsburg....If Corbin don't hire a coach Confusedmoke:

what are the chances they don't hire a coach?:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:what are the chances they don't hire a coach?:biglmao:

They may have to re-open it if they don't pull the trigger tomorrow.:yikes:
SEKYFAN Wrote:They may have to re-open it if they don't pull the trigger tomorrow.:yikes:

rut roh
pjdoug Wrote:what are the chances they don't hire a coach?:biglmao:

I think picking the Kentucky Derby will be an easier pick than the Corbin job. Confusederiously:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dudley Hilton. No question Confusednicker:

If Corbin is smart, I see this being a 2 person race.
Forget the old guys, and forget the huge names that are never going to come.

For me, its Frazier or Jackson.

If Corbin makes the right choice, my kids will be going there.

Gut you may be back in play...Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Gut you may be back in play...Confusednicker:

you can be his assistant
Maybe the Hounds can not pick any of the above and settle for a coach who has proven he is a loser so as not to lose face.
If certification is an issue, looks like Reid is the guy (pending).
cherokee Wrote:I can't believe that Corbin got the selection down to 2 and the one they chose isn't qualified what a bunch a geniuses they better call Whitley County Selection Committee to get this thing lined out:hilarious:

I'm not sure this is true because the vetting of applicants should have already happened. Someone or something seems to be holding up the show though.
This thread needs a boost from RunItUpTheGut and Topnotch.....Just sayin :help::help::help:

Frankfort said no way! He is not certified. So Reid is out. That is the word at the Dairy Queen in B'ville.

The other choice turned them down. They are now down to plan E or F.

They should have hired Mouser to begin with. He is a good Coach and more IMPORTANTLY wanted the job!!!!!!!!!!

Plus he was certified.:biglmao:
William Muney Wrote:Frankfort said no way! He is not certified. So Reid is out. That is the word at the Dairy Queen in B'ville.

The other choice turned them down. They are now down to plan E or F.

They should have hired Mouser to begin with. He is a good Coach and more IMPORTANTLY wanted the job!!!!!!!!!!

Plus he was certified.:biglmao:

who turned them down
I heard that they are going to Robinson Creek to steal Eric Ratliff away from the hands of Shelby Valley. They want a homerun hire and figured that he was in such demand by SV and pike Central they might as well get in the mix. Who knows he could bring a few coaches and players with him. All I know is that I have never seen so many botched head coaching jobs like this year.
Been quite a few say no. Go back and read the thread. Jackson brothers saying no should have been the biggest sign that this was going to be a problem. They are Corbin boys and did not want to touch it.
I was told this morning Jerry Herron was spotted going north on I-75 north toward corbin. :why:
64SUR Wrote:I was told this morning Jerry Herron was spotted going north on I-75 north toward corbin. :why:

He was heading to Sonny's BBQ.....he's a big guy.
MOON CONDIE Has gotten this job for sure, Straight from Mr. RED HOUND
dont thank it will be Haddix
Whoever they get will be taking over a great football program and one that has alot of returning starters. I dont know how their schedule lays out, but could be a very good year for them.
  •  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next