•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin coaching search
So Reid is out and Haddix said NO

So who now
Reid just needs to pass a test to be certified. I would wait. If he is the best candidate he should be worth waiting on.
Passing test is harder than it seems. Esp if you have not had classes in over a decade.
Old Redhound Wrote:Reid just needs to pass a test to be certified. I would wait. If he is the best candidate he should be worth waiting on.

And if he didnt pass it what then. Keep waiting. Time to move on.
Have an assistant coach be interim head coach until he passes.
Old Redhound Wrote:Have an assistant coach be interim head coach until he passes.

Thats not feesable

Hire an assistant till some kid in HS graduates college so he can coach.
They was a reason why haddix coach in the border bowl....64SUR :howdy:
64SUR Wrote:They was a reason why haddix coach in the border bowl....64SUR :howdy:

Yea, because he's a good coach. He will be wearing red next season that's for sure....Commodore red.
Starting over...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Starting over...

No Gut photo finish, Breaking News soon. :Cheerlead
William Muney Wrote:Frankfort said no way! He is not certified. So Reid is out. That is the word at the Dairy Queen in B'ville.

The other choice turned them down. They are now down to plan E or F.

They should have hired Mouser to begin with. He is a good Coach and more IMPORTANTLY wanted the job!!!!!!!!!!

Plus he was certified.:biglmao:

Maybe choice G???
Corbin Fans never need to say anything about the Way Whitley County or anyone else handles a Coaching Search. LOL
Betting my money on Haddix.:betterthanexpected:
Justin HAddix or Jade Haddix. Jade will be graduating in 2015 from Upike !!
bcpc Wrote:Justin HAddix or Jade Haddix. Jade will be graduating in 2015 from Upike !!

Either one in my book. :poker face:
64SUR Wrote:Betting my money on Haddix.:betterthanexpected:
That is what I'm hearing too! I think he is calling a meeting to tell his players and administration first, then they may make an announcement. Call off the search, Haddix is coming to town.:rockon:
Haddix is the man!!
Meeting in Hazard tonight
redstorm Wrote:Haddix is the man!!
Meeting in Hazard tonight

Really???!!! Or is this just the same ole stuff that it's been the last week?
Done deal!!
64 I don't know how you do it but, by-golly you picked Haddix early. Congradulations
I haven't got anything right yet. I honestly believe he will do a good job and and that will be good for the entire area. I personally believe the hiring committee did a good job. It was difficult adventure. GO JACKETS GO WHITLEY GO CORBIN.
Very good hire for Hounds. Hope Mouser and Duncum are part of staff. They are both good coaches.
Trust in 64SUR. He has his ear to the ground. Maybe that is why he can't spell
I'll have to see it to believe it. There have been 10 coaches named on here... Hope it is Haddix tho, I'm obviously a fan. He is a super motivated guy and wants to win, and win championships... With the support and backing, he will.
64SUR Wrote:Betting my money on Haddix.:betterthanexpected:

Hey 64sur will you pick me some lottery numbers for tonight! this guy must have a crystal ball he has been right about 90% of the time :worthy::worthy:
Trust in 64 he is the man!!! As I have said several times he has my vote for member of the year.
I hope Haddix is the man. I know he won't shy away from playing us so we don't have to travel 2+hours to play a game. I mean we aint even close to being world beaters and I have never understood why Corbin would never play us.
Haddix is a good choice for the hounds, I believe it is time to bring in someone who is not part of the past, but someone who will be the future for them!
Sorry to tell you all but Haddix is not the coach
Haddix from what my Pepsi connections in Corbin say isn't the coach.
Good job from everyone in trying to lie.
former Wrote:Haddix from what my Pepsi connections in Corbin say isn't the coach.
Good job from everyone in trying to lie.

Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next