Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ South Carolina 3/1/14
This is a "Get Healthy" game against the last place gamecocks! There is no room to struggle in this game and would help the oozing ego after the OT loss at home.

Cats are favored by 10, but this should be closer to 20 - the cocks suck!
Considering were only up 4 with 8 minutes to go in the half says all that needs to be said about this UK team.
Im not sure we could blow out anyone.
Willis is not nearly the talent that the rest of these guys are, but is there no way that this kid can get any minutes??????
Well, considering Cal just got a T, it pretty much shows what were in for.
Dusty, if we lose to the worst team in the SEC, we wont see the hardcore fans until the next signing period Confusednicker:
23-21 after the technical! Let's see if that turns into the trigger that gets this team going, or the dumbest coaching move by Cal of the year!
It is just dumbfounding that this team has ZERO offense. Our offense is one guy dribbles while four watch him
^
To be honest, to me they appear to look like the best players in college basketball.
Then they come out and it appears there never trying. Its like the best team that doesn't want to play.
Harrison's are way over rated . This team goes no where until we get a point guard.
UK down 3 at halftime to the worst team in the SEC.

Didn't score a FG in the last 8 minutes.

Pathetic. Just go home and wrap it up this year.
i bet 20 they would win..what the fk...i swear i believe uk is crooked
well I said in the Arkansas post after they won, we would see it get worse or they would turn it around,for the 1st half the worst has happened,if they lose this game they shouldn't be in any tournament..
:Sad04:
S a d
The blueprint is out,double Randel put pressure on the Twins and play zone and they cant score=victory for other team..
People believe in high school rankings too much, IMO. I believe a lot of UK players were overrated and are just average players. I am tired of hearing they are not hustling or have no heart. They do but are just average players. Let's face it, these are not they players we were sold in the off season. As a UK fan I have accepted who they are. I do not expect much of a run in the tourney but will continue to cheer like crazy and HOPE some how we can win a couple games.

I do not watch NBA but find it hard to believe anybody but Randel can play significant time in NBA. anybody who watches pro ball, what is your opinion?
^ Randle is a sure fire NBA player, but so is Young! Young's game is made for the NBA with his slashing ability, length and long range shooting, he is definitely a player in the NBA. Harrison's show glimpses, with Aaron showing the most consistently. I do watch NBA, and looking at those four, they will be on an NBA roster! Dakari will be an NBA player because of his size alone. Centers are no longer centers, thus to expect much from him besides what we are seeing is not realistic to the NBA. As for Sophomores, WCS will make it for the same reason as Dakari. Poythress has to grow a nutsack and get tougher, but I do believe he can play in the NBA!

As for being shortchanged about this group - I think that is completely offbase. I do believe these guys are as good as advertised. However, their under achievements hae not been solely on them! Cal can recruit! Can can teach! But I have said it long before Cal ever came to UK, but Cal is NOT a good in-game coach! So, if you struggle at X's and O's, then how can your practices prepare the X's and O's for the game! This team has the best talent in the nation, unfortunately, they are not a good T-E-A-M!!!!
sstack, what are your feelings about Cal's T's today? Where do you think his head is at right now?
Stardust Wrote:sstack, what are your feelings about Cal's T's today? Where do you think his head is at right now?

I did not think the officiating was that bad, UK just put on an embarrassing show. I just feel he was at a loss of what to do. I have always agreed with you that cal is not a good in game coach. I think he was either frustrated at his players or trying to light a fire under them. I find it hard to believe he was that upset at the officials.
I have never been fan of his coaching, but this year he is making himself look terrible. They do NOTHING on offense. It is just a pick up game in your driveway basketball. Does he really coach them to throw up all those wild shots after trying to drive past 3-4 defenders? I can not remember last time i saw a drive in the lane with a pass to an open man. Is he as bad of coach as he looks this year or are players not coachable or overrated? Is it really that hard to win with freshmen, even if they are all all-Americans?
^ I have been to MANY UK games (going again Tuesday). Both at games, and now more than ever, his coaching is to SCREAM at his players! Do you ever see anything that resembles plotting and adjusting? Again, I'm not going to knock any more than what I have in years past. Others want to look past it because they feel that to knock anything UK means you cannot be a UK fan! To that, I only feel sorry for them!!!!
Stardust Wrote:sstack, what are your feelings about Cal's T's today? Where do you think his head is at right now?

Stardust Wrote:^ I have been to MANY UK games (going again Tuesday). Both at games, and now more than ever, his coaching is to SCREAM at his players! Do you ever see anything that resembles plotting and adjusting? Again, I'm not going to knock any more than what I have in years past. Others want to look past it because they feel that to knock anything UK means you cannot be a UK fan! To that, I only feel sorry for them!!!!

^
You are saying the same things that I have been saying. You never see half time adjustments, and in game adjustments are out of question.