Perry/Breathitt. Semi-final

Powell/Perry. Final

Powell COUNTY 14th Region Champs
Perry wins this
Powell/LCC

Knott/Breathitt co

LCC

Breathitt Co

LCC wins for the second year in a row. At least I hope so.
I will be cheering on Powell Co because of Coach Jones' loss of his son.
The most wide open regional tournament in history.
Leslie a tuff out !
Powell playing on emotion dangerous
Breathitt big team, also has brewer best grade schooler in the 14th
If Courgars win in 1st round will be battled tested for rest of the war!
Perry central ,won 10 games in a row,manhandled Leslie by 20,an Leslie hitting 11'Three's an Moore getting 37 an getting ran of the gym dispute that, If they play that way then it's over,perry central to the sweet 16!
But if they don't play like that then toss a quarter in the air!!!!!!!
Amy Brewer is going to be an all-star and the tourney crowd at Bowling Green will get to see her first hand.
Leslie vs Perry final
Perry absolutely wiped the floor with Knott last night. Will there be a change at Knott next year? Seems like they cannot make it past the first round of the region.
No change. They have a really good coach who cares about the kids. Really don't know who they could get that could do any better. Bad draw for the Lady Patriots.
How's officiating been? Are refs from the 12th?
The Weatherman Wrote:Perry absolutely wiped the floor with Knott last night. Will there be a change at Knott next year? Seems like they cannot make it past the first round of the region.

It was a tough draw for Knott. They were out of the game early. The Coach didn't even act like he wanted to be in the building. Sit down early in the game and gave up. It's hard to get a team pumped up when the Coach quits on them. Granted they probably wouldn't have won the game anyway but this shows the difference in Coach that leads the state in wins and one that sits. Napier never sit down once the whole night. This team had played Perry close at Knott once this year and I know could have given them a much better game than they got last night. From what I hear the Coach doesn't want to be coaching girls and has no idea how to deal with them. Hatmaker is deadly from 3 and was taken out of her game all night. What were they running anyway??? I felt sorry for the Senior girls who only got back in the game when the Pep club starting chanting for them.
This one should be fun to watch
Weatherman knott upside is good! He has tons of youth on his team,he has them playing hard an they will run through a brick wall for him! The will be right there ! They are already hard to beat at home,Young teams always struggle on the road.
Two years will be really ,really good.
Friday need to get here. Leslie Co Vs. Powell Co. Leslie Co. beat Powell Co early in the season. and the PCC Vs. Breathitt Co. each team won on there home floor. should be some good games.