Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark's Final Record
Everyone is talking about all the other school's final record. I am curious to see how everyone thinks SC will do. GO CARDS!!!!!!

:1:
9-1
8-2
belfry is a loss
sv might give them a good game
8-2 or 7-3
TRAIN85 Wrote:belfry is a loss
sv might give them a good game
8-2 or 7-3

Agree. SV can them them a good game if they are healthy.
Hopefully 9-1 but probably 8-2
8-2 Hopefully
i think they will go 8-2 with a loss against Belfry but then again SV will be a good game also....If SC plays against SV like they did last year i think that SV will come out on top but both teams is much improved and it will be a good game...

GOOD LUCK for the rest of the season CARDS
SC will have 3 losses this year. The upset to Pburg which already happened, a regular season loss to Belfry, and a post season loss to Belfry.

At least, that's my prediction.

Now, here's an interesting question, even more interesting than W:L ratios...

What happens if Belfry beats Pburg, but SC beats Belfry, and those 3 teams end up with 1 district loss each?

Sorry for the thread hijack Tongue
8-2 til playoffs...depends on who they get from district 7 on how many playoff wins they rack up.
8-2...season record with a loss to belfry..who knows about playoffs
I like what i'm seeing from SV this season, and i think PC can give people some problems with their speed. Look for both of these teams to play SC tough.
If I'm not mistaken they changed the playoff format this year so if SC loses to Belfry and ends up 8-2 then they will play the #2 seed from our district (loser of the Prestonsburg/Belfry game more then likely).
So 1vs4 and 2vs3 in the same district then go on to play the other district's 1v4, 2v3 winners??
8-2 ! Hopefully we see each other in the Playoffs !
I really feel like that SCHS will win in a rematch 8 out of 10 times.

blackcat_student Wrote:8-2 ! Hopefully we see each other in the Playoffs !
8 - 2
IRISH4 Wrote:So 1vs4 and 2vs3 in the same district then go on to play the other district's 1v4, 2v3 winners??

yes
Well if they (KHSAA) didn't do one thing by making 6 classes they do another by doing this. I don't know if I like this change, who wants to watch or play the same team for that matter. When I played we always liked a new team to play each Friday and it meant something to get a rematch for the Regional Championship if you were your District Runner-up which meant you had to win 2 games. We may get to see it earlier now, bad move.
If SC uses the loss against pburg and learns from it i think they can go 9-1. If they come out flat agian then i look at them going 8-2. Dont get me started on SV and PC. I didn't even know Valley had a Football team until i got on this web site.
cats eye Wrote:If SC uses the loss against pburg and learns from it i think they can go 9-1. If they come out flat agian then i look at them going 8-2. Dont get me started on SV and PC. I didn't even know Valley had a Football team until i got on this web site.

Don't start your hating on Valley! They made the playoffs last year, are in SC's district, and you say you didn't know they had a team? Well that team you didn't know they had barely lost to SC last year, and, from what I've seen of them, will beat Sheldon Clark this year. You need to definately know something about football before you post on here.
I believe that the Cards are 9-1 because they have playoffs in mind and with the upset belfry gave them last year they will give one of the best fights belfry has ever seen and i think shelby valley will give a fight but sheldon clarks talent is to much for them
8-2
7-3
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Don't start your hating on Valley! They made the playoffs last year, are in SC's district, and you say you didn't know they had a team? Well that team you didn't know they had barely lost to SC last year, and, from what I've seen of them, will beat Sheldon Clark this year. You need to definately know something about football before you post on here.

"Don't start hating on Valley". Interesting statement, considering i just said i didn't even know who they were. You can't hate a team like valley. You just have to admire them and hope they can feild a team every year. That gets alot of respect from me. Barely loosing to a team last year has nothing to do with playing that team this year. As far as my football knowledge goes. I've played more football and at a higher level than you would ever know.
9-1
SC will beat Belfry in both season and post season, so 9-1 because Pburg obviously got lucky
bigmike06_01 Wrote:SC will beat Belfry in both season and post season, so 9-1 because Pburg obviously got lucky

No luck bub, just the better team on that night.
Lost to Pburg, Loses to Belfry. Finishes 3rd and plays Pburg again first round of playoffs. 1 VS 4, 2 VS 3 of the same district. Reg. Season SC will be 8-2 imo.
I see them getting revenge from the Prestonsburg loss but losing to Belfry again in the 2nd round. Final record 9-3, which is very respectable.
9-1 maybe 8-2