Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas 71 Kentucky 67
well I made it threw the night getting hammered by PIG fans and I made it threw the call in show here,where I had to it crow but I am still alive and well and still root for the CATS and most of all a Son of GOD.........
Need a CJ Fair on your team..
Need a coach who knows how to coach.

It's a simple as that.
He's not a very good coach but he did win a title..So he can coach a tad, enough to get the job done...He just gets overrated freshmen, He is use to having,D.Rose,Wall,Cousins,Knight,Davis-MKG, bail him out..Id say if they all stayed like they are suppose too Uk could be top tier next year..Id say he sees that now.
What's Syracuse got to do with UK. Like the SEC is such a great basketball conference. Please. Syracuse has great chemistry and a pretty good basktball team.
I had been defending this team to people, but last night broke my spirit with this team. Big lack of effort and defense, and not many coaching adjustments from Cal. Not taking anybody's side here, but I now deem this season a disappointment for myself. I think the one and done guys CAN be special but 2012 was just a rare year where we had ones with big hearts that actually cared about winning/losing.

Still have games left so it's hard for me to give up, but it doesn't look promising.
Obviously coach Cal isn't a bad coach. He's a great recruiter, but he's stubborn and doesn't make the right adjustments, if any at all.
they can expect going forward for EVERY team to be very physical with them,because they know that most of the players on this team CRY about being hit and missing 1 foot shots because of being hit.Cal said last yr he didn't sub players when they didn't listen to him because he didn't have people to play and said this yr wouldn't be like that but last night he admitted he should have took them out,but guess what he didn't, so they didn't learn a lesson. this could get worse if there all about them self instead of worrying about getting season over and trying to work out for the NBA draft.there only 1 who should go and he still needs work and that Randle.there still losing the ball to much on the dribble,they either cant control there dribble or someone steals it when they get in the lane.and lets don't talk about FT as we beat that in the ground.they will either suck it up and show some pride to wear that UK on there chest or wont make it to the 2nd round...GO CATS
Good god ppl.....cal has done nothing but win, give the man a break.

Stardust, your a joke... Arkansas was not 20 points better. UK missed a ton of lay ups and too many free throws or it's a blowout. The problem with this team and why we don't win it all this year is guard play. How many dumb alley oop attempts and failed drives by young and the Harrison's? Too many forced shots at the rim by the FRESHMN. 9 of them, remember? They have the same record as Ohio state, which just lost at penn state btw. And please don't tell me the big ten is a better basketball conference, not even close. The SEC is better from top to bottom. I will say this, at least there were some attempts to pass the ball. A step in the right direction.

The fact that they have a chance to win a title this year is more than 300 other schools can say. Indiana shot their wad for one year, and got nothing to show for it, except for a share of an overrated big ten title. I'm happy with having a shot every year.

You people are such fair weather fans.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Good god ppl.....cal has done nothing but win, give the man a break.

Stardust, your a joke... Arkansas was not 20 points better. UK missed a ton of lay ups and too many free throws or it's a blowout. The problem with this team and why we don't win it all this year is guard play. How many dumb alley oop attempts and failed drives by young and the Harrison's? Too many forced shots at the rim by the FRESHMN. 9 of them, remember? They have the same record as Ohio state, which just lost at penn state btw. And please don't tell me the big ten is a better basketball conference, not even close. The SEC is better from top to bottom. I will say this, at least there were some attempts to pass the ball. A step in the right direction.

The fact that they have a chance to win a title this year is more than 300 other schools can say. Indiana shot their wad for one year, and got nothing to show for it, except for a share of an overrated big ten title. I'm happy with having a shot every year.

You people are such fair weather fans.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...RAjzvwyS4N]

[Image: http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/bo...1374649386]
Overrated Wrote:Need a CJ Fair on your team..

We need a lot more than a cj fair.
The UK faithful has finally given up lol.

I remember after the first loss when stardust and I were drilled for saying this team wasn't good and wasn't going to be.

I guess now we see the light. Lets just stop this year.
Good news.

I just looked up. The sky is still there.
^
It will be next season when I hope we have a chance.
Lack of defense, poor decision making, and poor shooting will haunt whether you're an all american in high school or 2nd team all conference.

Coaches cannot expect to work miracles with 17-19 year olds for one season and have consistent success which in our state is a national title or bust. To make the 16 with this squad would be considered success.

Note to Cal:

For every two all-americans you recruit. Recruit another great player with intentions of completing a four year degree at UK. Is that asking too much :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
why are you guys so rude and mean. really...you people are cruel, unless you have dead relatives in hell to visit you people are going south, why wont you just be nice, why does everyone end so mean..sheww
Arkansas is becoming a team that nobody wants to play.
Spirit100 Wrote:Lack of defense, poor decision making, and poor shooting will haunt whether you're an all american in high school or 2nd team all conference.

Coaches cannot expect to work miracles with 17-19 year olds for one season and have consistent success which in our state is a national title or bust. To make the 16 with this squad would be considered success.

Note to Cal:

For every two all-americans you recruit. Recruit another great player with intentions of completing a four year degree at UK. Is that asking too much :biggrin:

Then let's recruit SOME guys that will turn 20 & 21. Teach them to contribute. And eventually have leadership each year that helps keep the young superstars focused!