Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County is looking for a game for 2014
I'm sure Lamonds our AD will look in to this option.
FBfan4life Wrote:There you go Boyle County. Sounds like a challenge by Johnson Central. Either week 1, 2 or week 7... Going to be a slobber knocker

Been there, done that. Would love to see it again. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Been there, done that. Would love to see it again. :Thumbs:

Johnson Central or Mayfield would be a great challenge. Hopefully Boyle County can get a game set up with an in-state powerhouse like a Bowling Green, Johnson Central or Mayfield.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Johnson Central or Mayfield would be a great challenge. Hopefully Boyle County can get a game set up with an in-state powerhouse like a Bowling Green, Johnson Central or Mayfield.

I would like to play any of the three but I hope it's a home game for Boyle.:Thumbs:
Jack Lambert Wrote:I would like to play any of the three but I hope it's a home game for Boyle.:Thumbs:

Me too! You are looking at a 3-4 hour drive at each of those schools! Confusednicker:
BoyleCounty Wrote:Me too! You are looking at a 3-4 hour drive at each of those schools! Confusednicker:

Mayfield is the farthest mileage wise. if I had to drive I'd rather go to Bowling green.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Mayfield is the farthest mileage wise. if I had to drive I'd rather go to Bowling green.

Id say Jonhson Central that way I wouldn't have to factor in the time change. I like the Black and Gold vs the Black and Gold.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Id say Jonhson Central that way I wouldn't have to factor in the time change. I like the Black and Gold vs the Black and Gold.

That works for me to.:Thumbs:
Did Boyle ever find another game?
Jack Lambert Wrote:Mayfield is the farthest mileage wise. if I had to drive I'd rather go to Bowling green.

I think mayfield has there schedule set, as they are on the 2nd year of a 2 year contract with teams, besides they are alittle to far away imo.
Yes Boyle will play Madison Southern the last game of the season.