Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gymnastics....
I am looking for some info here. I have a young daughter (4) that is wanting to start gymnastics. I am looking for the best options of where she would need to go. I know that she is young but that is all she does is flip and tumble. Any suggestions. I am in the Johnson County area.
Kentucky Power Tumbling is where I've always gone. I don't really know of any other gymnastic places around here, but I definitely recommend them.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Kentucky Power Tumbling is where I've always gone. I don't really know of any other gymnastic places around here, but I definitely recommend them.

Where is that located?
-It's in Allen.
Kentucky Power Tumbling is the best that is where me and my squad goes and Steve and Jody are AWESOME!!!
I recommend Steve Slone because he will never let your daughter fall. Age 4 is a great time to start gymnastics. Good Luck
I agree...our squad goes to jody and he rocks!...yea u want to make sure ur kid goes to the right person or it will mess her up..great age too!...good luck!
Thank you for all the advice. My daughter starts gymnastics this week. She will be going to one of the grade schools when the guy from Allen comes to the school for the gymnastics.. I really appreciate the advice.
Kentucky Power Tumbling is where I have always gone. Matt Roberts & Jody Hackworth are the Best!