Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Heat 39-13 record....
exact same record after 52 games in each of the first four years of the Big Three. A lot of pundits have picking chinks in the Heat, but it appears that the Heat are exactly where they want to be!
Stardust Wrote:exact same record after 52 games in each of the first four years of the Big Three. A lot of pundits have picking chinks in the Heat, but it appears that the Heat are exactly where they want to be!

Heat looking good today vs Chicago minus LeBron. Bosch and Chalmers picking up the slack Dusty. Wade solid also.
Ill be honest, I simply cannot watch the nba regular season, but it appears the heat should win again. I have no problem with that. Im sick of the MJ talk over all these years. Id like to see a new guy be the best ever.

What happens with Lebron as a free agent?
^ Think it depends on the future of Wade. Wade was being written off earlier this season, now he is back to playing "Scottie Pippin". The fortunate thing during the Bulls championship era was the health of both MJ and Scottie. I think everyone would agree, as great as D-Wade is, his last three years could not be compared to Pippin's during the Bull's hey-day. So, do the Heat have the guts to deal Wade (I can't see them doing it)? With Wade and Bosh on the books, the Heat cannot bring in another guy to compliment Lebron on par to the MJ/Pippin days. If Lebron were to choose to go, I'm sure it will be to find another "Scottie Pippin" and who can blame him?
I think they stick together next year, but instead of Bosh, I think the heat get a surprise.
I see Bosh leaving. And the Heat just adding on. No way Lebron leaves in my opinion.