Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Heard of F.A.T.C.A. ?
TheRealVille Wrote:You must not understand the "blueblood" mentality. Prestonsburg is a very good academic school, btw. 3.25 to 3.80 gpa average.

Confusednicker: A school isn't judged by its gpa TRV. LOL Everyone makes the honor rolls at every school now. You know, a fairness thing. It's very easy to make A's in some of the worst schools in the state.
TigerBlues Wrote:That's what the football team has JP, blue blood defense t shirts. Kind of a fabric among the players but I would say TRV is equating it to the blue states vs red.
I'm working on that trophy for you TRV.

He took his kid out of an outstanding academic school and moved him to a poor academic school because there are too many Republicans in Johnson County? LOL, shocking even for TRV. You should move into the inner city of Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, or Ferguson MO TRV. Nothing but Democrats surrounding you.
vector Wrote:Oh my god that can't be right

Dude, they are counting unemployment among other crap. Stats like those are easily manipulated, consider the source as they say.
jetpilot Wrote:He took his kid out of an outstanding academic school and moved him to a poor academic school because there are too many Republicans in Johnson County? LOL, shocking even for TRV. You should move into the inner city of Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, or Ferguson MO TRV. Nothing but Democrats surrounding you.
Poor academics? Prestonsburg averages 3.25 to 3.80 gpa. Paintsville averages 3.02. You surely are confusing Paintsville with Johnson Central.
TheRealVille Wrote:Poor academics? Prestonsburg averages 3.25 to 3.80 gpa. Paintsville averages 3.02 to 3.21.

I already explained that to you once. Anyone can get A's at really bad schools. You don't have to do anything. Paintsville is a much better school because it is HARDER to get A's. You actually have to work hard (aka learn a lot). Put another way, if Prestonsburg's gpa is so much higher than Paintsville's, why are Paintsville's test scores WAAAY higher? Don't make me explain this to you again. Hold on to that trophy TB.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:I already explained that to you once. Anyone can get A's at really bad schools. You don't have to do anything. Paintsville is a much better school because it is HARDER to get A's. You actually have to work hard (aka learn a lot). Put another way, If Prestonsburg's gpa is so much higher than Paintsville's, why are Paintsville's test scores WAAAY higher? Don't make me explain this to you again. Hold on to that trophy TB.Confusednicker:
It doesn't matter, my kid got straight A's in both schools, and is a 4.0, and 3.9 in college. Again, you are confusing Paintsville with Johnson Central.
TheRealVille Wrote:It doesn't matter, they got straight A's in both schools, and is a 4.0, and 3.9 in college.

I get that part and it's really good. Just don't get the reasoning in the move.
TheRealVille Wrote:Poor academics? Prestonsburg averages 3.25 to 3.80 gpa. Paintsville averages 3.02. You surely are confusing Paintsville with Johnson Central.

:hilarious::hilarious:
jetpilot Wrote:I already explained that to you once. Anyone can get A's at really bad schools. You don't have to do anything. Paintsville is a much better school because it is HARDER to get A's. You actually have to work hard (aka learn a lot). Put another way, if Prestonsburg's gpa is so much higher than Paintsville's, why are Paintsville's test scores WAAAY higher? Don't make me explain this to you again. Hold on to that trophy TB.Confusednicker:

Dang JP, I almost have it ready! Maybe TRV is confused, it doesn't count when you go to school 95 days for the school year. :flame:
TheRealVille Wrote:It doesn't matter, my kid got straight A's in both schools, and is a 4.0, and 3.9 in college. Again, you are confusing Paintsville with Johnson Central.

I suppose the million dollar question is why go to Floyd Co vs Johnson Central ?
TigerBlues Wrote:Dude, they are counting unemployment among other crap. Stats like those are easily manipulated, consider the source as they say.
Where did you come up with that? Or, are you just guessing, and making it up?
jetpilot Wrote:I get that part and it's really good. Just don't get the reasoning in the move.
Again, you must not understand the bluebloods? If you don't go to school in Paintsville since 1st grade, you aren't accepted. When you move in, in the 5th grade, you are always treated 2nd class. 5 years was all mine could take it.
TheRealVille Wrote:Where did you come up with that? Or, are you just guessing, and making it up?

I just used your tact and reasoning TRV :welcome:
TheRealVille Wrote:Again, you must not understand the bluebloods? If you don't go to school in Paintsville since 1st grade, you aren't accepted. When you move in, in the 5th grade, you are always treated 2nd class.

Nothing but total a total BS claim and statement but you get this for it :1:
TigerBlues Wrote:Nothing but total a total BS claim and statement but you get this for it :1:
No it isn't. Why would mine choose to leave a school a block from their home, and go to another county, if all was well?
TheRealVille Wrote:No it isn't. Why would mine choose to leave a school a block from their home, and go to another county, if all was well?

Great question when JC is held in such high academic regard by yourself ? I'll send that trophy to ya soon
TigerBlues Wrote:Great question when JC is held in such high academic regard by yourself ? I'll send that trophy to ya soon
Easy.
Friends at Prestonsburg, none at JC.
TheRealVille Wrote:Easy.
Friends at Prestonsburg, none at JC.

Plus the 95 day school year doesn't hurt either :please:
Defend all you want. There are "lifers" that are moving their kids to Prestonsburg for the college program over there. My kid started college at EKU with nine college credits from Prestonsburg's program.
TheRealVille Wrote:Defend all you want. There are "lifers" that are moving their kids to Prestonsburg for the college program over there. My kid started college at EKU with nine college credits from Prestonsburg's program.

Again, I've got that trophy almost ready for you
TigerBlues Wrote:Again, I've got that trophy almost ready for you
How many college credits are your kids going to start college with by going to Paintsville? :biggrin: Here's your trophy for defense of a dying program. :1:
TheRealVille Wrote:How many college credits are your kids going to start college with by going to Paintsville? :biggrin: Here's your trophy for defense of a dying program. :1:

Dude please, you talk about defending ? You lose again and stop using my icons, use that superior education and come up with your own. I've got Patron to drink, good night Obama.
TigerBlues Wrote:Dude please, you talk about defending ? You lose again and stop using my icons, use that superior education and come up with your own. I've got Patron to drink, good night Obama.
I think we've found common ground. But, did you come up with that icon, or was it BGR's?
TigerBlues Wrote:Dude please, you talk about defending ? You lose again and stop using my icons, use that superior education and come up with your own. I've got Patron to drink, good night Obama.
FTR, how did I lose? I told you my kid started college with 9 credits while going to prestonsburg. You never did tell me how many college credits your kid will start with, while going to Paintsville. I'll tell everybody else for you, zero.
TheRealVille Wrote:FTR, how did I lose? I told you my kid started college with 9 credits while going to prestonsburg. You never did tell me how many college credits your kid will start with, while going to Paintsville. I'll tell everybody else for you, zero.

Where does your boy attend college and what is his major?