Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!No Heart!!!
This is a wake up call to the cardinals of sheldon clark.....my team...my cardinals. It sickened me to watch the lack luster performance against pburg this past friday. We lost because of no heart. We played with absolutely no heart, no emotion. It is like we didn't even need to play and let me tell you, you are not that good...you only beat law. co..and boyd co..because you came to play you showed that you deserved to beat them and another thing belfry will kill you guys if you act that way against them...imo you are a better team than what you played like against pburg ..you think because of last years success that you can just waltz through the district and region you are wrong... time to wake up you aren't invincible and won't ever be any friday night you can be beat....it takes hard work and heart to win in this game boys time to find yourselves i hope you all understand now, what it takes....and as for the pburg blackcats you deserved the win. You, (for now) are a better team than the cardinals..congradulations....I was wrong about my predictions on this game.
I was the greatest Wrote:this is a wake up call to the cardinals of sheldon clark.....my team...my cardinals...it sickened me to watch the lack luster performance against pburg this past friday...we lost because of heart...we played with absolutely no heart..no emotion...it is like we didn't even need to play and let me tell you, you are not that good...you only beat law. co..and boyd co..because you came to play you showed that you deserved to beat them and another thing belfry will kill you guys if you act that way against them...imo you are a better team than what you played like against pburg ..you think because of last years success that you can just waltz through the district and region you are wrong... time to wake up you aren't invincible and won't ever be any friday night you can be beat....it takes hard work and heart to win in this game boys time to find yourselves i hope you all understand now, what it takes....and as for the pburg blackcats you deserved the win. You, (for now) are a better team than the cardinals..congradulations....i was wrong about my predictions on this game

Great post.....I hope your team wakes up.
I couldn't have said it better.... great post.
Your right about how you beat us "Lawrence County" That game was winnable but you all wanted it worse and by golly you took it.
I assume the last drive in the 4th quarter was heartless right? or how bout the defense forcing turnover on downs and causing fumble when the game was crunch...is that what you ment by no heart. Maybe it was holding P'Burg to 2 field goals in the second half. Care to elaberate on the "no heart" part. Prestonsburg attacked SC's weakness's both on offense and D.
Prep Star Wrote:I assume the last drive in the 4th quarter was heartless right? or how bout the defense forcing turnover on downs and causing fumble when the game was crunch...is that what you ment by no heart. Maybe it was holding P'Burg to 2 field goals in the second half. Care to elaberate on the "no heart" part. Prestonsburg attacked SC's weakness's both on offense and D.

Tottaly agree!!!!!!
As the first post said you can lose on any given night maybe this was p-burgs night to shine.
Prep Star Wrote:I assume the last drive in the 4th quarter was heartless right? or how bout the defense forcing turnover on downs and causing fumble when the game was crunch...is that what you ment by no heart. Maybe it was holding P'Burg to 2 field goals in the second half. Care to elaberate on the "no heart" part. Prestonsburg attacked SC's weakness's both on offense and D.
Yeah no heart exactly what i said...when i see the o-line standing around looking at the ball carrier that shows me something...yeah no heart.
I think the boys will bounce back next game and be fine. One loss is not bad for the season.
GO CARDS
I think the boys will bounce back next game and be fine. One loss is not bad for the season.
GO CARDS:Thumbs:
I was the greatest Wrote:This is a wake up call to the cardinals of sheldon clark.....my team...my cardinals. It sickened me to watch the lack luster performance against pburg this past friday. We lost because of no heart. We played with absolutely no heart, no emotion. It is like we didn't even need to play and let me tell you, you are not that good...you only beat law. co..and boyd co..because you came to play you showed that you deserved to beat them and another thing belfry will kill you guys if you act that way against them...imo you are a better team than what you played like against pburg ..you think because of last years success that you can just waltz through the district and region you are wrong... time to wake up you aren't invincible and won't ever be any friday night you can be beat....it takes hard work and heart to win in this game boys time to find yourselves i hope you all understand now, what it takes....and as for the pburg blackcats you deserved the win. You, (for now) are a better team than the cardinals..congradulations....I was wrong about my predictions on this game.
I do think that SC had a bad game, and that PHS had one of their better games, but I think SC is not as good as advertised and Prestonsburg is not as bad.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Is it true that SC had a bunch of Belfry shirts printed up and had been wearing them to practice? If so, the Cards were caught looking ahead to the October matchup by the Blackcats.
sc must not be as good as everyone thought, beacause p-burg is not very good imo.
throw deep Wrote:Is it true that SC had a bunch of Belfry shirts printed up and had been wearing them to practice? If so, the Cards were caught looking ahead to the October matchup by the Blackcats.
No this is not true. Some of the players did buy Belfry shirts earlier in the year at the Belfry JC game. No shirts were printed or anything like that.
throw deep Wrote:Is it true that SC had a bunch of Belfry shirts printed up and had been wearing them to practice? If so, the Cards were caught looking ahead to the October matchup by the Blackcats.

no this isn't true...they haven't had any shirts printed up of any team....some of the players buy a shirt of each team they play...its no big deal.....and they are not looking foward to october...they are not looking over any team....and there's nothing wrong with haveing another teams shirt....we would get other teams shirts and from time to time wear them when i was in school a few years ago...Rolleyes
Pburg isn't a great team, but they aren't horrible. They do have a nice defense at times and their offense can strike quick when they throw the ball....that is if they do throw the ball. It did appear as if SC was just going through the motions out there last Friday night...but it's going to be interesting when the Pirates and Cards face off.
Nice post.
Good Luck Cards.
Good post, Hopefully it helps them relize that there in the best region in class 2A in the state !
Great post.... i think that the cards did not play with that much heart because they did not play as well as they could have and the cards should have beat the blackcats because there were a bunch of times the cards could have scored...and the field goal but u cant blame that on the cards kicker because pro's miss them but it should not have come down to the field goal to win the game they should have had it won by the end of the 1st half........
good luck cards and with the rest of the season Smile
im rooting for you guys dont take the loss to heart you have more games you guys can play your hearts out with it will be allright
Everyone has a off night, you will get back into the groove this week. GOOD LUCK.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Tottaly agree!!!!!!
As the first post said you can lose on any given night maybe this was p-burgs night to shine.

Yea I was going to say the same thing
SC will be fine guys give it time. P burg is no slouch, regardless of their record.
a team is only as good as the players want it to be...
Great post.
This thread is from 2006. It will only confuse people.

Going to close.