Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Squad and Cheerleaders in the 15th Region?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Thank You so much!! :thumpsup:

only pikeville holds national titles!:Cheerlead
[QUOTE=catsfan072]I believe I have my own opinion and to say that I wasn't impressed with someone is just that. Prestonsburg has had a lot of recent injuries, if anyone has noticed there are 3 Prestonsburg Cheerleaders sitting out of games right now. Just because I said I wasn't impressed with a squad does not mean someone else might not have been. I know what I saw. Yes Pike Central had a LOT of good tumblers. But on stunts I was not impressed with extensions. I don't believe I was trying to offend anyone either. I guess that's just the way some people take it.

AND about the KAPOS deal, I also guess it's easy to decide when your coach has already confirmed with everyone around the area what everyone is doing before the meeting so you don't have to go against eachother. Prestonsburg has done 2 1/2 ONE year at KAPOS. They have done Traditional every year except last year. They can do what they want and what the feel is the best. Everyone is jumping to conclusions about them going to Traditional. How stupid are you gonna feel if they go up to Belfry and are Medium 2 1/2!!

hunny u all backed out on us(p-ville white) guess u were to scared like all the other squads!!:1:
catsfan072 Wrote:I believe I have my own opinion and to say that I wasn't impressed with someone is just that. Prestonsburg has had a lot of recent injuries, if anyone has noticed there are 3 Prestonsburg Cheerleaders sitting out of games right now. Just because I said I wasn't impressed with a squad does not mean someone else might not have been. I know what I saw. Yes Pike Central had a LOT of good tumblers. But on stunts I was not impressed with extensions. I don't believe I was trying to offend anyone either. I guess that's just the way some people take it.

AND about the KAPOS deal, I also guess it's easy to decide when your coach has already confirmed with everyone around the area what everyone is doing before the meeting so you don't have to go against eachother. Prestonsburg has done 2 1/2 ONE year at KAPOS. They have done Traditional every year except last year. They can do what they want and what the feel is the best. Everyone is jumping to conclusions about them going to Traditional. How stupid are you gonna feel if they go up to Belfry and are Medium 2 1/2!!

you need to quit doggin other pple when ur own school isnt that impressive..i am sorry but that isnt nice..i know many of the pike central cheerleaders n they are all very talented!
*im not even from pike central eiether..unlike somepple i think other cheerleading squads from other schools are good also..not just mine!
OffTheHook Wrote:Hey, I have heard that JC has already qualified for Nationals. I heard they finished 4th in Richmond earlier in the year to send them there. Well wasn't it convenient that there were only four teams there and they had to finish in the top four to go? Rolleyes I know the JC cheerleaders work very hard at what they do. But, is this really fair to them to qualify this way?

Also for anyone to post anything said on here about any sport or anyone in a school or practice session is RIDICULOUS! :dontthink

jc didnt even show up at nationals!!
pville white.. what are you, like 5?
catsfan072 they didnt show up but you dont have to be rude to her about saying thatshe is 5... thats really rude
polka dot Wrote:catsfan072 they didnt show up but you dont have to be rude to her about saying thatshe is 5... thats really rude

Rude? Maybe you should read how she replied to my post that didn't even have anything to do with Pikeville. I guess you are a Pikeville White cheerleader too? Seriously, I am 17 years old, and I'm not going to fight with someone who is 11.
Pikeville white might have some young cheerleaders, but obviously their the best around. Just imagion the butt kickin' their going to put on when they get older and even better, because the only way to go is up!
I think that the KAPOS regional showed who was the best squad in the region.
catsfano72 i am not a pikeville white cheerleader...those girls are my friends so i will ALWAYS STICK UP FOR them no matter what.... and for your information there is nobody who is 11 on that squad
maxhornet Wrote::CheerleadDuh! Magoffin has the most talented cheerleaders ever. Very pretty girls as well.

belfry is best, they have a great coach in sherry casey,

:redboxer: go get em belfry
Ballgame situation: JC and MC are always clean with everything they do, which, IMO, in a game looks better and goes farther than all kinds of difficulty.
Competition: Any team from Pikeville will be ready with clean, difficult, and innovative routines. There are always other squads that are either clean or difficult, but none that are really both. Pikeville (either squad) is the most consistent in the region. If they have a "down" year, they still have amazing routines and pull out something impressive to win.
Ballgame situation: JC and MC are always clean with everything they do, which, IMO, in a game looks better and goes farther than all kinds of difficulty.
Competition: Any team from Pikeville will be ready with clean, difficult, and innovative routines. There are always other squads that are either clean or difficult, but none that are really both. Pikeville (either squad) is the most consistent in the region. If they have a "down" year, they still have amazing routines and pull out something impressive to win.
Stay on Topic or this one is done.
replicopy high school :-} BAby ......go pequins
Smile
central cheer [pwns];320408 Wrote:May I ask why? As a cheerleader I am always hoping to improve so if you think that you have anything... ... ... to say:thatsfunn I am willing to listen. But, hey, maybe that is just me and maybe you don't have anything to say that can do anything other than offend people.

:dontthink

Smile everyone knows that elkhorn cheerleaders are the best and they always will be.
belfry
Its safe to say JC, will not be good this year.
Sounds like a wide open season.
What about Lawrence county, are they in that mix.
Pikeville.
Theres a girl named Krista Brown that went to Pike Central Who now goes to Betsy Layne does anyone know if she is going to be cheering there? she is awesome I how she still cheers