Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Squad and Cheerleaders in the 15th Region?
Well, as of right now Pikeville, Johnson Central and Magoffin are the best! lol When KAPOS is over this year, we'll have a new list!
Shelby Valley
Magoffin County, they went to KAPOS last year, and recieved first place at the sweet sixteen.
Prestonsburg are really good this year! Jackie Joseph & Ashley Moore are good cheerleaders from Pburg
I think the best squad is whoever works the hardest and wants it the most. That means the whole squad has to work equally hard and not just two or three. [/I]You are only as strong as your weakest link
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I think the best squad is whoever works the hardest and wants it the most. That means the whole squad has to work equally hard and not just two or three. [/I]You are only as strong as your weakest link

That is true!! So who do you think will have the strongest links when it counts?
Mikayla May from Prestonsburg was an outstanding cheerleader & tumbler. She could base or climb a very talened cheerleader! I think she didnt cheer this year from an injury to her wrist in Kapos last year. From what I hear shes going to cheer next year for her Senior year.
cats08 Wrote:Mikayla May from Prestonsburg was an outstanding cheerleader & tumbler. She could base or climb a very talened cheerleader! I think she didnt cheer this year from an injury to her wrist in Kapos last year. From what I hear shes going to cheer next year for her Senior year.
Umm.. that is definitely wrong.. Smile
Sf Baby
rob&big Wrote:Sf Baby
Not quite...baby
Sheldon Clark ..... Woooooooooooooooo
jus a question.....didnt south floyds cheerleaders win some kind of 1st place state cheerleading trophey or somthin???
There are many quailty programs in the 15th region. Many of those who hold/have held regional, state and national titles. Johnson Central, Pike Central, Pikeville, Magoffin, and Belfry are at the top of my list. They always have impressive teams.
I Am Goin to go with Johnson Central because ms. sturgill works the girls butts off and i used to cheer so i am still sayin JC

GO EAGLES
Go Valley
57thScarlett Wrote:There are many quailty programs in the 15th region. Many of those who hold/have held regional, state and national titles. Johnson Central, Pike Central, Pikeville, Magoffin, and Belfry are at the top of my list. They always have impressive teams.

Thank You so much!! :thumpsup:
didn't SF's cheerleaders win the All A state championships or somthing. I say they're the best.
57thScarlett Wrote:There are many quailty programs in the 15th region. Many of those who hold/have held regional, state and national titles. Johnson Central, Pike Central, Pikeville, Magoffin, and Belfry are at the top of my list. They always have impressive teams.

IMO Pike Centrals Cheerleaders doesn't seem to be all that great when it comes to cheerleaders.
I've been to serveral central games (basketball and football) and I see them girls practice (there coach needs to let them do more tumbals cheers ext. they have the potential of a great squad) IMO
november2remember Wrote:IMO Pike Centrals Cheerleaders doesn't seem to be all that great when it comes to cheerleaders.

Why not? They have always looked pretty good to me. I have to admit that I haven't had an opportunity to see them this year though. But they have a good program and I would expect them to be as good as in the past.
I was not impressed what-so-ever with Pike Central last night.
I don't watch this much but I have to go with previous champs on this one. SF cheerleaders looked pretty good. They always seem to get fan support going strong for the Raiders!
The cheerleaders from Magoffin are doing really well this year. They have increased their difficulty by A LOT compared to last year!! Good luck girls!!
Johnson Central has a really talented group of cheerleaders.
I am biased, but JC is always good and will be tought come KAPOS

Anitia Sturgill works the girls hard and has had bad luck with sickness and injuries this year. Everyone seems to be healthy and all the girls are back on the floor,so look for them to start coming arond.
I saw JC lastnight, and they really didn't impress me. I know it was a double header, and near KAPOS but I expected more. Maybe they were just having an off night...
PIKEVILLE JUNIOR HIGH CHEERLEADERS FOR SURE!! they have one full and 2 that do them on occasions..they all have round off backs except for 2 or 3...they have 14 standing hand backs and about 10 standing backs..they have about 2 or 3 that do them but dont land them all the time so that makes about 12 or 13! they have worked their butts off and they are the best of the best!

and when they go to nationals i am bringing them the best of luck!
SHOW THOSE GIRLS WHAT ALL YOU GOT!!:Cheerlead
catsfan072 Wrote:I was not impressed what-so-ever with Pike Central last night.

We weren't that impressed either. So, guess you're going traditional? Oh that's right, u didn't declare today. Ya'd think it'd be easy to make up your mind to go against a team that you are "not impressed with." Confusedhh:
Pike Central has an EXTREMELY talented squad this year and we work out butts off. I'm am proud to be from PCCHS. I don't think it really matters what everyone says, cause we know what goes on in our gym and no one else does.

I have not talked trash about anyone yet and I really don't want to start. So I'd like to ask you nicely to stay on topic. This is "best squad in 15th region?" Not "who did you think looked better at the game last night?"

Oh! BTW I was impressed with Allen Central. Good job girls...and good sportsmanship Wink Something that is very rare these days
catsfan072 Wrote:I was not impressed what-so-ever with Pike Central last night.

May I ask why? As a cheerleader I am always hoping to improve so if you think that you have anything... ... ... to say:thatsfunn I am willing to listen. But, hey, maybe that is just me and maybe you don't have anything to say that can do anything other than offend people.

:dontthink