Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" radio show.
The Sports guys is on 93.1, 103.1, 96.5, and 107.5 in eastern Ky Monday nights from 8-10.
You can call in with questions, comments--1-877-352-7234
or email to [email]ekbsports@wdhr.com[/email].
Isn't QQ going to be on there tonight?
Hope so
YEs spxdad.. I will call in around 9pm.. As my mom will be off work then and she wants to listen. Im gonna have her record it because I cant pick you guys up down here.. Give me some insight of what you all will ask me so I wont be totally in the dark.
Is there anyway I can listen from Lexington.
If she cant record the broadcast is there anyway I can get copy of the broadcast.. I will convert it to a mp3 and put link on the site
torQQue Wrote:YEs spxdad.. I will call in around 9pm.. As my mom will be off work then and she wants to listen. Im gonna have her record it because I cant pick you guys up down here.. Give me some insight of what you all will ask me so I wont be totally in the dark.
just want to talk about BGR got started...where the idea came from...where membership comes from...topics covered...etc----just talk about the site, maybe talk about the bgr top 10

I'll try to get it recorded and burnt to CD
dang i just missed it!
I was a little nervous at first, but when they started asking questions I started to feel more comfortable. Was my first time on the radio. Thanks, for the interview
qq, you did great!!!!
Yes he did Spxdad
Are we gonna be able to listen to it somehow
QQ is going to get a copy then convert it to mp3 so he can make a link to the site