Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma @ Oregon
did anyone see this game and the way it ended? the ref was terrible even with instant replay they messed it up ....WOW....
Yeah, it's been a while since it happened but it was pretty bad. The ref got a bunch of death threats, and took a leave of absence for the season. The other refs were suspended for 1 game. I really believe this game should be erased from the record books.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I watched the game and couldn't believe what happend not once but twice in the last minute. I could understand the official's on the field getting it wrong with everthing happening so quickly but the official in the replay booth should have overuled the call on the field. The second play when the ball was tipped at the line of scrimmage you could clearly see on the replays that the ball went from a tight spiral to a wounded duck that something had to have happened
The way that it ended was wrong...but does anyone think that the outcome shound be changed or become a tie/no contest?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No you can't change the outcome but hopefully something will be done so that this doesn't happen again. If they are going to have replays then they need to make the right call.
Old School Wrote:No you can't change the outcome but hopefully something will be done so that this doesn't happen again. If they are going to have replays then they need to make the right call.
I pretty sure that the NCAA could make it a no contest if they wanted to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:I pretty sure that the NCAA could make it a no contest if they wanted to.

They should in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing should be done. Bad calls get made all the time even with replay it will happen.