Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Valentines Day from QQ and BlueGrassGirl
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

A card from us to all of our Moderators & Users!

(*It's a sappy crappy card I made on the PC..but it's the thought that counts..lol)

(yeah that's us in the photo from earlier today)
BGG I have seen you somewhere. That is the first tme I have seen a pic of you, but I have met you somewhere I believe. You just look so familiar.
Aww that's the sweetest thing I've seen all day.. Speaking of the national single's awareness day, boy have I got a story lol.. But that will come later.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:BGG I have seen you somewhere. That is the first tme I have seen a pic of you, but I have met you somewhere I believe. You just look so familiar.

You may have seen us at a ballgame.. We have lived in Michigan, Lexington, Morehead and Pikeville. She does have two sisters that look alot like her.. One could almost pass as a twin..
Yeah I htink you should introduce me lol
Thanks for the cards guys.
Thanks QQ & BGG same to you !!! You guys have a nice little family there.......
blackcatfan4life Wrote:BGG I have seen you somewhere. That is the first tme I have seen a pic of you, but I have met you somewhere I believe. You just look so familiar.

I'm not sure where unless it was at a football game this year. Where do you live?
Awww...Thanks BGG and QQ
I live in Prestonsburg but I swear I have seen you somewhere. You just look so familiar for some reason.
Thanks Guys