Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 20 East Ridge 12
footballnut Wrote:Gridironguru was right on with his post....maybe those seniors didnt play for Newsome but the majority of those kids did and he"s right.....big deal..I guess next time he"ll list each kid inividually so as not to confuse you.....

No confusion on my part...
Seniors=0
Juniors=3 (only 1 year)
Sophomores=2 (one did not play both years due to injury)
Freshman=5

This does not make up the majority! Not even half.
kysportsguru Wrote:No confusion on my part...
Seniors=0
Juniors=3 (only 1 year)
Sophomores=2 (one did not play both years due to injury)
Freshman=5

This does not make up the majority! Not even half.

only 10 kids by your numbers.....all the rest most be from dorton then.....you only got what 25 total....geeze im sorry I missed it by 2 0r 3....Didint know you where the chairman of the K.Saunders for Governor campaign....Greg Newsome is a helluva whole lot to your success whether you wanna give him any credit or not..
gridironguru Wrote:only 10 kids by your numbers.....all the rest most be from dorton then.....you only got what 25 total....geeze im sorry I missed it by 2 0r 3....Didint know you where the chairman of the K.Saunders for Governor campaign....Greg Newsome is a helluva whole lot to your success whether you wanna give him any credit or not..

Is Virgie the only feeder school to SV? Isn't Dorton a feeder school? I haven't heard anything about any kids from that school.
ok guys.. get this one back on topic.. or start another thread..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
6 years straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the streak continues.
Insight Wrote:Is Virgie the only feeder school to SV? Isn't Dorton a feeder school? I haven't heard anything about any kids from that school.

That is because they think that SV painted on the walls there actually means "Still Virgie".
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
you mean it doesnt mean still virgie high school?
You people are surprised by the score of the East Ridge & Valley score? Valley has a decent team, but they yet to have played anyone. They will suffer thier second, oh sorry first defeat when they travel out of state this weekend to Grundy, VA. They still have to play Belfry, Prestonsburg, and Sheldon Clark. They will finish 4th in the district and will be blown out the last twoo weeks of the season. Their last game of the season at Belfry and they will open the playoffs with Belfry blowing them out again. So Valley fans don't be surprised by the score, not much better than the Ridge or Central.
ERblue4ever Wrote:You people are surprised by the score of the East Ridge & Valley score? Valley has a decent team, but they yet to have played anyone. They will suffer thier second, oh sorry first defeat when they travel out of state this weekend to Grundy, VA. They still have to play Belfry, Prestonsburg, and Sheldon Clark. They will finish 4th in the district and will be blown out the last twoo weeks of the season. Their last game of the season at Belfry and they will open the playoffs with Belfry blowing them out again. So Valley fans don't be surprised by the score, not much better than the Ridge or Central.

At least they will make playoffs unlike PC or ER
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:That is because they think that SV painted on the walls there actually means "Still Virgie".

Yeah and called the "Wildcats" as in Dorton Wildcats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Game is way over, thread is over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]