Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 35 Lawrence County 0 FINAL
Was only 7-0 at the half but LC just wore down and it was all Bobcats in the second half. Keep your heads up dawgs nothing to be down about just don't have the experience or numbers yet but it will turn around just stick in there.
wow
Breathitt is still a year away, but they are still pretty good. They also are young.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

From the scores it appears Breathitt, Belfry and Sheldon Clark are pretty close to each other playoff time should be fun in AA.
what about jc and bc I heard it's getting ugly
CatDawg Wrote:From the scores it appears Breathitt, Belfry and Sheldon Clark are pretty close to each other playoff time should be fun in AA.
I would put Miiddlesboro ahear of Sheldon Clark, but that is just my opinion. Breathitt is not a state contender this year, but they are better than last year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I agree with that BB.
t-cat50 Wrote:what about jc and bc I heard it's getting ugly
63-12 I got my answer
My gosh..what is up with some of these scores...Congrats Bobcats!
Breahitt winning tonight is not a suprise to me but they margin of victory is. LC is in trouble, I thought they would at least score againt Breahitt. Congrats Breahitt on the win and good luck to LC next week.
Congrats Breathitt
Well we lost our QB yesterday so everything was out of sorts but with a week off we will be just fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Good job Breathitt. Keep your heads up Lawrence Co.
Batpuff Wrote:Well we lost our QB yesterday so everything was out of sorts but with a week off we will be just fine.
Quarterback out? We will be fine?

Looks like stopping other teams from scoring is a big part of the problem.
Congrats to Breathitt Co
rooster Wrote:Quarterback out? We will be fine?

Looks like stopping other teams from scoring is a big part of the problem.

Your QB is out, that sucks. hope he recovers fast
Congrats Bobcats on the win. LC I truly hope you guys can all get healthy here in the 2nd half of the season. Do not get down on yourselves. You know how good you can be.
LC can be really good
Congrats Breathitt County!!
NYY10 Wrote:LC can be really good

LC has one more chance in my opinion for a win and that is against BC in two weeks. With Greenup Co. stepping up its play in the past couple of weeks LC probably will not make the playoffs this year but are still young so could be solid next year in the new class system.
Congrats Bobcats
Batpuff Wrote:Well we lost our QB yesterday so everything was out of sorts but with a week off we will be just fine.

What happened to the qb hope it's not serious?
Old School Wrote:What happened to the qb hope it's not serious?

He was not hurt in the game. He was hurt on Thursday during a game of dodgeball sometime during Lawrence Co.'s homecoming festivities is what I was told. It was an injury to the knee. I heard someone say that he was done for the season.
congrats Breathitt
Congrats Bobcats, I still think they are gonna win their District
Could Lawrence County maybe have another qb next year in 8th grader Chandler Sheppard?
good job breathitt
Who is lawerence county?
Old school Dawg Wrote:Could Lawrence County maybe have another qb next year in 8th grader Chandler Sheppard?

Yea,if he steps it up and works hard during the season and during the summer and he could be a really good QB