Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am awakening
Found and joined the site in January of this year but computer crashed and lost the link. I am the Devilologist, figure out the name if youbreak it down in medical terms. DEVIL- Well self explanitory(But in this case it is in regards to Russell Red Devil Football)....OLOGY-OLOG- means study of.......IST- means a person who is doing the action DEVIL-OLOG-IST... There you go.. I am a Devil fan, a grad, was a footbal player (not a very good one either), coach football, have a child in the system at Russell and played football until fracturing my neck 2 years ago.
I get a little mouthy sometimes but 99% of the time I am joking with people who get the pantys in a wad. I dont like people who post as a WOMAN and are really a man..... Something wrong there.
AND----- OH YEA I AM BANNDED FROM THE OTHER FOOTBALL POSTING SITE FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW ME, I AM A GOOD GUY JUST ASK ME. I am personal friends of MIDEE1, FBALL and someothers on here. DEVIL58 is the best knowledge on RHS SPORTS, I met this person 2 years ago and I am blessed to have this person cross my path in life........ I am on a mission to get members to come here and join..... COME TO THE DARKSIDE !!!!!!!!!!
I love this site and cant wait to meet some of you guys when we tailgate and feed the players at RUSSELL.... I think Russell is the best SCHOOL around and the football program is not bad either.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Once again, welcome to the site. If you need anything just let us know!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Welcome to BGR. Always great to have another member from the northeast.
Welcome to the site.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Big ol' welcome to you.
Welcome to the site.
Welcome ... have fun!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
welcome have fun with it if u need help give me a holler
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill