Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey all. I'm new to the site. You all have a nice set-up here. A lot like BGP, which is great. I am though, having a little problem getting an avatar picture to work.
Welcome to BGR. Is there a link to the picture you're wanting to use? If so, one of the staff would be happy to set it up for you. If you need anything else, just let me or any of the other staff know. Happy postings.
As 68 said. Welcome to the site. If you want to e mail me the picture you want to use as your avatar I will resize it for you. If you need anything else just give one of us a yell and we will be glad to help.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Welcome to BGR. Is there a link to the picture you're wanting to use? If so, one of the staff would be happy to set it up for you. If you need anything else, just let me or any of the other staff know. Happy postings.

Thanks for helping, the site with the pic I'd like to use is on:

http://www.secsports.com/image_lib/fbc_u...n_164w.jpg

By the way Tomcat, I see you're from Ashland. I have a lot of family in that area. My cousin plays for Fairview, my Uncle teaches at Ashland, and my grandpa lives in Olive Hill.
There ya go.
Midee1 Wrote:There ya go.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it :thumpsup:
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy :thumpsup:
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy posting! If you need anything, just let us know.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Wecome to BGR. Were glad your here, if you have any questions just ask.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Welcome and have fun!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome....