Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doug Howard
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Always said that marshall would have been a PERFECT FIT..If Jones can go to U.K. then Howard can DEFINATELY PLAY AT MARSHALL!
I dont think because a player plays at Kentucky means they could play at Marshall.I know Jones could play at Marshall but think Howard would have about the same role there as did Lawrence County,s Michael West.A backup.Marshall has had a better team than Uk for several seasons now regardless of their schedule,s.
IRISH4 Wrote:True, I'd like to see him return some kicks when I'm there on Oct. 7th to watch them take on the Gamecocks.
Jones returning kicks would be great in a game UK will get whipped pretty badly.Jones has speed to kill but I think he is a long shot to playing on sunday,s unless its a pickup game on pondcreek.Great great high school player.
South Carolina is a chance for the Cats to pull the upset if they played like they did against Florida. I never mentioned anything about him turning pro. His chance, IF any was at DB. I don't think he has the size to do anything but play DB or just return kicks in the league if he happend to make it.
Howard would be a PERFECT safety in college!
That could happen Playboy.I never heard that mentioned so I never thought it my self.I know he is a good enough player that he can get a college education somewhere for his football abilities.A shame if that talent isnt taken advantage of in the form of a free college education.I dont want hin to go into the mines or something like I did.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Marshall has had a better team than Uk for several seasons now regardless of their schedule,s.
:dontthink
Not the last couple of years...Marshall is really not very good right now
Old Timer Wrote::dontthink
I go over there and watch Marshall and only a few points and they would had a winning season last year and still yet I believe they are still much better than Ky.I been going over there since 73 and they couldnt even play with the Appy state or furman and teams like that and this team which seems weak is playing the Tennessee,s and Kansas State pretty darn good.I went to the MU west virginia game and the game was not as bad as the school.It was bad oh.Marshall is the most improved program in the country.When the We are Marshall movie comes out they will pick up a couple million fans nationwide.I would have loved to see Howard going up to Morgantown.They wanted him to walkon.
Wish Dougie Howard the best of luck and hope he makes it on Marshall's team
Howard and Zane Smith will both be playing at Kentucky Christian College in 2007
Dad 35 Wrote:Howard and Zane Smith will both be playing at Kentucky Christian College in 2007

Where did you get this information from? Because i seriously doubt that...
Old Timer Wrote::dontthink
They have had better teams for the past decade old timer.
Charlie Wrote:Where did you get this information from? Because i seriously doubt that...
You say that like that would be a bad thing.A brand new program with a big stadium in the works.Hes not playing anywhere right now.:redboxer:
Old school Dawg Wrote:You say that like that would be a bad thing.A brand new program with a big stadium in the works.Hes not playing anywhere right now.:redboxer:

Personally, I would love to see both of them playing because they should be, but knowing them as well as I do, i dont see them playing for that school in particular, but who knows they just may....
Only reason Doug is thinking of playing there, is because a BUNCH of his buddys are...
Such as:
Justin gooslin
Corey Champan
Zane Smith
Matt Maynard

I talk to Doug daily as of right now ...if he can get his 40 back down to were it was... Then he might walk on somewhere like Marshall
MVP Wrote:Only reason Doug is thinking of playing there, is because a BUNCH of his buddys are...
Such as:
Justin gooslin
Corey Champan
Zane Smith
Matt Maynard

I talk to Doug daily as of right now ...if he can get his 40 back down to were it was... Then he might walk on somewhere like Marshall

I would love all of these guys playing some where..However, i do think some of them could play at a higher level, but anywhere would be better than no where....
:Thumbs:
Charlie Wrote:I would love all of these guys playing some where..However, i do think some of them could play at a higher level, but anywhere would be better than no where....
:Thumbs:
Old school Dawg Wrote:I dont think because a player plays at Kentucky means they could play at Marshall.I know Jones could play at Marshall but think Howard would have about the same role there as did Lawrence County,s Michael West.A backup.Marshall has had a better team than Uk for several seasons now regardless of their schedule,s.
michael west plays db at camblesville now
t-cat50 Wrote:michael west plays db at camblesville now
Mike is a tough guy too and a good back.They just would not give him a chance at Marshall.TongueirateSho